Her Tale of Shim Chong - Ch. 4 - The Disguised Fox

Dex-chan lover
i wonder what's up with the monk. there's a lot of focus on him so he must be important

Bc a woman trying to make the best for herself in the society she lives in is sooooo sinful. esp compared to the lustful old man who took her, and the society who looked on and celebrated w a straight face.

Plus, you don't know if she chose this on her own, you shitty monk! Don't make assumptions and turn your nose up like that.

Poor girl was obv brought up taught she must be beautiful, quiet, and obedient to be happy. Plus her fam sent her w/out dowary, which is the wife's only insurance in this kind of society. If she's anything it's pitiful.

And even if she did marry him for money, then good for her. She didn't hurt anyone or stole from anyone.

I knew I didn't like you when you and your well-fed mouth encouraged "offerings" from a starving beggar girl. Fucking hypocrite. Had she not been a frequent "customer", I bet you would have ratted her out for that red pouch and gloated about it all holier-than-thou.

Fed-Kun's army
This is the same monk that tells a 15 yo beggar with blind father to donate to the temple so that her wishes come true. Get fucked baldy.

Users who are viewing this thread