Her Tale of Shim Chong

Fed-Kun's army
@LunaaSnow hi hi, ty for picking up this manga... I'm not sure but this manga already has a page: https://mangadex.org/title/30315/her-shim-cheong/chapters/ you might need to upload chapters there

Group Leader
@voidox I tried uploading chapters there, but to no avail. @RozuArison08 Maybe...I'll try and wait. Anyway, I've posted the ones I've finished (58-62, 66-68 were the very first i did and are still pending for revision!)on my tumblr, so...here ya go! https://minieow.tumblr.com/post/615112662606659584/lll-be-picking-up-hsc-from-ch66-onward-till-the

Contributor
Just a general reminder to everyone that Tappytoon's version is complete (including an author's note, a bonus chapter, and a side story) and is far superior to the fan scans. It is quite cheap as well. I would recommend it if it's within your means.

@skilodracus Well, I'm going to put it behind spoiler tags anyway, but
no, it's not.

I'm truly sorry for the inconveniences caused by the chapters, which are out of order because of my file compression. I'll re-upload them as soon as possible 😭🤧. Hope you'll forgive me to leave you hanging, it's my first time uploading 😭🤧

There are still side stories left since I've read the raws of this, hopefully someone would translate the side stories. I've fun updating this manga, have a great day everyone ❤️💙

The storyline seemed interesting but several chapters are not available/broken so there's no way to know what's going on I guess? ):

Group Leader
@LaVERT Did you translate this? Chapter 63 to 69 are taken from the official eng translation, which is not allowed.

The morale of this story is that many problems can be solved if you have a knife u.u
A good story.

Users who are viewing this thread