Her Tale of Shim Chong

This is so amazing, anyone who thinks otherwise can fight me. The characters are complex, the story convoluted in the right way, the angst hurts so good, and the plot twists just kept on coming. I've waited 2yrs to read this. So worth it. For those who are desperate, there are other aggregator sites that have the missing chapters.

Thank for translation and upload. 😊👍

Will The missing Chapters be uploaded here later?

Group Leader
@jorrit05 85 chapters, to be exact. The extra one is a 'thanks to readers' by seri and biwan about shim cheong and madam's wedding. The rest are about unnie and young shim cheong (3 chaps), unnie and the stepdaughter (post canon, 2 chaps) and the last one is about none other than shim cheong and madam! (post canon, 2 chaps. Not gonna lie, this chapter was so sweet~)

JDHFKJDHFKJHDF It's so good. T_T I'm curious of her real name. OMG huhuhuhuhuhuhu the special chapter..... very cute. aaaahhh I don't know what to feel anymore. I waited for the whole series to be translated. Now, just 2 chapters left? 3? I am super grateful for the translators for translating it. I remember that time where this series has only 1-4 chapters translated while the manhwa was on its completion or already has completed. It was worth waiting for the translations. KJDKFHDKJFHDF I don't know what I'm typing anymore.

This reminds me so much of Chan-wook Park's movie The Handmaiden. Now I'll have to drop the score of every other Yuri manga I've read because it just blows everything else I've read out of the water.

It says it's yuri but one of them is married to the prime minister? Is this NTR shit where 2 woman are in love but one of them is already married to a guy?

Group Leader
@kadzu don't worry, the guy she's (forcefully) married to is a pedophile bastard that goes out of commission once at the start of the manhwa, so you'll have to read to find out! (No, no cheating or anything of the like)

Every character other than Shim and the mistress is such a patronizing piece of shit in this jfc. Makes me want to punch something whenever they talk down to her so pompously.

You can find the missing chapters on mangago btw @Kingcol

Aggregator gang
Please support the official translation in TappyToon! By supporting the authors we will get more of this type of Yuri. You can pay per chapter too.

I really loved this manwha. It was soo intense I could not stop once I started. The drama was too good! I love how much more plot GL/Yuri genre have in Manwha. Love this period piece.

Users who are viewing this thread