Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 102

HuanWen's storyline is gonna make me cry, the feels of having a crush on someone straight... the worst...

Also "you can come find me". R.I.P.

TT_TT

honestly i'm just waiting for another homophobic incident to happen because thats kind of disappeared

there's still hope huan wen!!! maybe you can still be with him ;-; idk....
thank you for the update! happy to see our main couple thrive!

Dex-chan lover
Some shit is going to go down in the second half of the term, isn't it?
If any smoker out there currently reading this, smoke one out for me would ya?

sheesh grandpa chu u can stop being a nagging old fart already ~
and...uh.....just curious about when we're gonna get to the, uh, hotel scene that ended the new year's special episode way back when......🙃🙃
dear lawd it will probably be the following year 😭

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 LOVE THIS SO MUCH!~!! <3

Aww HuanWen :(
Well, bi people exist too, who knows if it isn't pink guy's case. Anyway, you should visit Pan's bar more often, plenty of cute guys in there. You don't even need to come out already if you aren't ready.

I'm joking, but I know it's infinite times easier said than done. But this kind of storyline is too sad, there's few things worse than what ifs and could've beens.

I continue not caring about Qiu and feeling blessed by HuanYang, they're the cutest couple ever ♡

@ashurii
Well, red banner in the beginning of the 100th chapter says 2017, whilst the New year’s eve special chapter happened on the 4th of February, 2019. So I guess the hotel will have to wait for some time 😅

I feel bad for HuanWen but that's a lot of couples to go back and forth on. Ppl are upset enough when things pan over(lol, no pun intended) to Uncle an Red head (otp). Its sad but a little more realistic tho too... though there has been a theme of "straight guy gone gay" kinda theme going on with the couples so i mean who knows....

Users who are viewing this thread