Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 103

@Meskie, Yup Li Huan has a sister, but there is a significant age gap. She is already married and lives in Beijing with a child. We see the niece in the chapter 95-97 sequence. Fun fact in ch 97 she mentions that she overhead Li Huan talking about Yu Yang to his family, so yeah, Li Huan is so very out right now.

That chapter was so adorable that it’s healing. I love that we’re back to flirty YuYang bringing LiHuan out of his shell. Even more I am slain by how LiHuan’s smiles are becoming more open: that dreamy look after they got their picture taken dealt me a grievous blow, but his cutesy laugh dealt my heart a mortal blow—SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!

also, just gotta throw this out there~

DJun posted this on Weibo >> "看到好多人要无码图,嗨,这周的接吻不过是下周的餐前点心而已,不要急 不要急." which Google roughly translated to: "I see that many people want uncensored pictures, alas, this week's kissing is just a snack before next week. Don't worry."

WHAT DELIGHTS COULD BE IN STORE FOR US??? 🤯

----
p.s. @luckycalico I love your comments 😂 #clearskinbyYYxLH
@driftingabove HUAN'S LAUGHING SMILE OH MY LORT MY HEART CAVED IN 😵
----

EDIT: OK DJUN GO OFF
bb3cae07ly1g9mibwc0m5j20e00dqaaa.jpg

(right click > open in new tab if it shows up as a [?] here 🤩)

@ashurii Y E S I’m still melting, he’s looking so soft lately and Yangyang so happy, like, is it weird to get this happy about fictional characters? 😂

thanks for the Weibo quote NOW I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK

Esto fue simplemente hermoso. Me faltan palabras para describir el capítulo.
La interacción entre Lihuan y Yuyang se me hizo tan natural y fresca. La sonrisa de Lihuan es una de las cosas más bellas que he visto, me alegró la semana.
❤❤❤
Por otro lado, se siente que se acerca el final 😢.

Group Leader
I'm crying. I'm dead. MY HEART IS SO FULL THANK YOU JESUS FOR MY LIFE.

omg if this fluff of a chapter is just a teaser for next week...

tenor.gif

WAAAAA, the fluff... My heart 😍

So lovely - thank you so much for the upload 🤗

AFTER SOOOO MANY CHAPTERS WE'RE FINALLY GETTING THE DOMESTIC CUTENESS WE DESERVE ;;

Users who are viewing this thread