Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 104

The nipples as flowers had me crying with laughter. Also... DAYUM boy you ripped~
What a lovely chapter! What a lovely ship~!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!! <3 <3 <3 Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! More!! Please!! <3 <3 <3

Just tell me this will go on another 100 chapters, it feels like it could end soon and this is lovely! They were in a hotel! Wow! Such progress for these two, we waited so long!

DJUN U LIL TEASE! 🤩

Poor young bb YangYang. He struck gold with Huan though 😘
PLS LET US SEE SEXY TIME NEXT WEEK OOOOF

my lil heart can’t take it wahhhh

Are... are we getting a continuation of this love scene or...? 👀

That was so sweet. It felt a little short, but even any short scene with these two are the sweetest thing ever.
And I love how YuYang can handle himself. Him being aggressively gay and not letting anyone give him crap for it was the first thing that made me like this manhwa. It was hilarious when he said he beat the crap outta his ex. 😆

chapter: TOO CUTE, HEAVEN,ADORABLE, everything that goes with this

me: *death from cuteness*

LiHuan ‘forgetting’ his clothes huh? I don’t believe that for a minute... I mean he planned so the YuYang could sleep in the next day, he knows what he’s doing...
We’re getting spicier, hopefully next update doesn’t switch to another couple or scene

Yu Yang is so confident and it is so YES 😍 I'm so glad he's stopped doubting himself, he seems so much happier 😭

Oooooh my, how should I behave right now 😍
I never know how much I need this until I read another chapter 😚

Thank you so much for the upload 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread