Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 105

Noooooooo cliffhanger XDD
Oh well glad to get my weekly dose of fluffiness and sweetness hehe

Omg his dad face 😂😂😂 he just droped that bomb like nothing at less tell him when his not driving trying to shock someone to death LOL

did anyone notice yuyang's glasses only appeared in the mirror when they were brushing their teeth??

yaaaay, I'm happy we're having this flashback!! Wow, I didn't think LiHuan would take him to meet his dad so early in their relationship, but given how close he is with his dad, makes sense. Big fan of Mr. Li, he's such a warm guy. :3

I love how refreshingly earnest and straightforward Li Huan is. Yu Yang is one lucky guy. ❤️

Thanks as always, FTS!

angels, the whole lot of 'em. what a blessing ~_~
daddy li being his usual dilf self, huan acting all casual, yangyang all nervous and unaware that he has been accepted into a safe space that won't treat him like his own family does.... ;_; my heart is full.

A lovely chapter 😘
It will be interesting to see the process after the father got told

Thank you so much for the upload 🤗

I love the moment YuYang realises LiHuan is gonna age well lol. Mr Li is so smooth too with that compliment. Super keen for the next chapter and the rest of that conversation. Thanks for translating! <3

Dear Gods of Manga, Anime and anything beautiful in this world, please give me a man who looks at me the way Li Huan looks at Yu Yang.
Signed, your ever grateful and devoted follower.

Chibi Li Huan: *looks at half asleep chibi Yu Yang and thinks he's so cute*
Me: NO, YOU BOTH ARE!! *smushes their adorable chibi faces*

Lol, i love some of the random stuff that goes on in the background sometimes. The dog walker walking the dogs in one panel, and then the next they're getting dragged by them down the street, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread