Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 111

lihuan... you are so MOTHERFUCKING CUTE!!!!!! lol his "i wanna kiss i wanna kiss i wanna kiss" had me squealing so cute
also hmmmm whats up with that face uncle (lol i dont rmr his name) he be looking like hes about to break up with the red head dude

Dex-chan lover
Wait, what? Red and Uncle are an item, now?
Last I remember Uncle was overseas and on his way home.

Thrembs, we haven’t seen much of Uncle Pan and Qiu (Red) in recent chapters, so I had to go back and refresh my memory too. In chapter 101 Pan gets back after his little getaway with his ex to find Qiu waiting in front of the bar. Qiu confesses and asks Pan to go out with him - Pan doesn’t seem to take it seriously but goes along with it anyway, and kisses Qiu for fun. In chapter 102 we see them chilling in Pan’s apartment during New Years. They showed up in the special chapters set in the future (109.5 and 109.6) though we don’t know if they’re together or what. As far as I can remember that’s all we’ve seen of them lately. IMO Pan’s kind of just been humoring Qiu/leading him on, we don’t know the extent of their relationship or their true feelings for each other.

YuYang and LiHuan are too adorable for words. I love when we get glimpses of their normal, everyday life together 🥰

Aahhhhhhhhhh they are so cute, it makes my heart so full. Can't wait for them all to run into each other at the spa lmao

Ahhh thank you for the weekly dose of serotonin 😭🥺 LiHuan and YuYang being soft bfs is everything I need.

Uncle Pan, could you please stop playing with that boy’s heart. 😑 Him being a fucboi still doesn’t justify it.

Is it weird I’m more excited to see what pans out between Huanwen and Yuan? Hehehehe

Aggregator gang
waiiit did he just say to invite the fujoshi/fangirl? she's gonna die several times from all the eyecandy. 😰

Users who are viewing this thread