Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 114

Group Leader
This really shows how perspectives change things. To one, it was an insignificant event but to the other, it was something he'd never forget... You might forget the good things you've done for others but you won't forget the good things others did for you.

This chapter is so sweet!

Sidenote: who else is fighting off quarantine boredom with copious amounts of manga?

@Hasshi well said!
@luckycalico meeeeeeee 😂

Seeing Huanwen’s heart go badump made me go badump. I’m so excited to see him and JiYuan chat it out that night!! How will he get his feelings across?! Will he even try?! Also poor bb XiaoYi 😭

On another note..FUCKING WANGWANG BAHAHAHA “btw who is the top?”

Ded. That girl has no chill.

Fed-Kun's army
@luckycalico I've been at home for a week now but my classes haven't been cancelled so I'm still doing online work 😭😭😭 These chapters are the highlight of my week LMAO

Thank you for the translation!!

@luckycalico tbh I only follow three mangas and one of them takes one month or more to update :(( would you recommend any good bl?

About the chapter, it was so heartwarming. I love how both of them didn't realize the impact they had in each other's lifes, it really made me think of my years in middle school.

@driftingabove honestly, too many to name and i don't know what you already follow. But here goes nothing, the official luckycalico quarantine time-killing BL reading list:

Here U Are (of course)
Guan Xiang (although you've probably read this if you're reading Here U Are)
19 Days
Given
For Your Love
Hidamari ga Kikoeru
Starting With a Lie
Unintentional Love Story
Hanakoi Tsurane
Sasaki to Miyano
Minahida Pectolite
Futari no Lion
Tonari no Usotsuki
Kimi wa Natsu no Naka (this has a sequel that's just as cute)
Gunjou no Subete

I tried for a mix of complete and ongoing, and I wasn't sure how 'spicy' you want so pretty much all of these are on the milder end. All these are on mangadex, so feel free to tag me in comments and let me know what you think.

What a great chapter, I love how we got to see Yu Yang through Yuan’s eyes and vice versa. @Hasshi summed it up perfectly.

@Driftingabove, Lie Cry Like is another excellent manga here on Mangadex that’s worth checking out.

WHERE HAVE I BEEN THROUGH 3 DAYS ?! I NEVER MISS HERE U ARE , WHY DIDN'T MANGADEX NOTIFY ME THIS UGH 😭😭
Becareful d-jun and everybody , due to coronavirus do not stay outdoors love u all stay safe ,Tysm - Me

@luckycalico I usually like fluff more than spice, but honestly either are good if the story is good! From your list, I only read Guang Xiang, it was pretty cute. Thank you for the suggestions, I’ll dig in and see what I like :D

@Silver2018 Thank you for the suggestion!

Such a beautiful story ; - ;

And @driftingabove , from the great list luckycalico suggested, my personal favourite would definitely be Given ! There is also a partial anime adaptation of it (12 episodes so far) that is 100% worth checking out.

i'm screamingggg at "speaking of which, who is the top?" 😂😂😂 no chill wang wang

Users who are viewing this thread