Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 121

I KNEW IT!! Uncle Pan kicking himself rn.

....Mooncake though? Fucking ADORABLE. Made my heart all fuzzy.

Here's to them getting back together after a long and very deep conversation... Qiu and Pan I mean. Idc if everyone else is against but I see more in them than what some of you may think

Aww I don't understand why everyone hates this couple. I REALLY LOVE THEM ;-; It's cuz I'm a sucker for tsundere childish uke tho lol

Ahhhh, I used to not like this couple that much because they were kinda used as a pace breaker for the main couple, but now I really like them ;; and uncle having Qiu as "Mooncake" on his phone is just soooo cute!!!

thanks for translating!

@luckycalico thank you for explaining the nickname <3 that's so cute!!!!

i understand why people are hesitant about liking this pairing, i was too at the start. but i like that djun is highlighting the issues in their relationships and how it's causing them to fracture, because that's realistic. not all relationships are going to be "uwu happy uwu perfect match uwu" at first sight with barely any obstacles in sight. im glad that djun is exploring this angle.

we've been seeing both qiu and pan develop relatively slowly so far because they've been stuck at this stalemate for so long. now that it's been broken they can focus on themselves and learn from that. i trust djun to handle this one well! so have faith fellow readers <3

Fed-Kun's army
Even after this chapter I don't want Qui and Pan to get back together 😭 If anything it's made me like Pan less. Neither of them bothered to reach out for a full month— Qui hasn't even visited the bar. If one of my relationships ended like that, I wouldn't want my partner to suddenly show up at my uni one day wanting to get back together. I hope that because it seems like Qui has matured in this time, he'll reject Pan next time they speak.

Users who are viewing this thread