Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 122

Fed-Kun's army
Disappointed but not surprised 😞

@Deyia the age difference really bothers me, too. I think if it was a situation where an older man was chasing after an 18 yrold woman ppl would see more problems with it, which is unfortunate :S I think making Pan immature is an attempt to downplay it, but it still doesnt sit right with me

Thank you for the translation ^^

i don't think they'll end up together i mean someone on twt said djun mentioned before that one of the couple isn't gonna end up together and that person said that the panel in new year' special chapter was kinda a foreshadow for endgame pairs idk.. They better not end up together tho, Qiu was an annoying mf but he deserves so much better than that manipulative old hag who plays victim

MY FELLOW FANS! DJun posted this on Weibo...
“这周潘叔和钟邱捷的故事就要结束了。(然后一个接一个). (都结束了).”

“The story of Uncle Pan and Zhong Qiujie is coming to an end this week. (Then one by one). (It's all over).”

CRY WITH ME 😭😭😭😭😭

@ashurii 😱😭

Honestly though this story and this comment section have been part of my life for over a year, it’s weird to think it’ll be over soon... hopefully there’s enough time for Huanwen and Jiyuan to get a satisfying ending?

Thanks for sharing @ashurii It’ll be sad to reach the end of this wonderful manhua after so many years, but as they say all good things must come to an end. I hope there is a good resolution for all of the characters’ stories, and I look forward to rereading this one over and over again.

❤️ Yu Yang and Li Huan forever

@luckycalico same here!! I don’t want it to end! But oh my gooooodness I need some fluffy HuanWen x Yuan SO BAD!! And who knows, maybe we’ll get little side stories here and there if DJun feels like it. I’d be happy even with just some official art :p

And I don’t quite remember where but you gave some manhua suggestions a while back and...just sayin...if you have any more (mild/nsfw/anything) I’d love to hear em! 😋 hehe~

@Silver2018 you’re right! It will be so nice to reread this manhua down the road. YYxLH will forever be two of my favorite babies ❤️

@ashurii to avoid clogging the comment thread I’ve put both the old list and a newer one in my profile bio. People asking me for recommendations always makes me so happy so thank you!!!

If you’ve got some recommendations for me i’d really appreciate it <3

@ashurii oh noooo! I knew the ending might be arriving soon, but I’m not ready yet, it will be sad not having more chapter to look forward to. This has become one of my favorite mangas. :((

About the chapter... I used to really like Pan and really dislike Qiu, now that they’ve been fleshed out a little bit, I’m more towards neutral. But not gonna lie, their relationship to me is a big yikes. If uncle Pan starting treating Qiu better, then all the best, but still doesn’t look very healthy. Qiu is like a kid at heart and Pan is like a jaded old guy, and it looks like Qiu’s reason for liking him is partly parenting issues... so yeah, I’m side eyeing it a little bit.

Aww there will be a hole in my heart after this ends. But it makes sense that the end is near , because Yu Yuan and Li Huan are in a happy place; their character arcs feel complete and it's better not to contrive endless unnecessary drama. All that's left is wrapping up Huan Wen and Yuan after Pan and Qiu figure out what they want to do. I hope we will get some extra slice of life epilogues afterwards ^^

Users who are viewing this thread