Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 123

@luckycalico I know, right? These two would be perfect for a spin-off series! This was the right ending for them but there’s still so much story left to tell.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh it felt like the author just wanted to give a compromise where they had a happy ending but teenager (he was still a teenager, 18 right?) wasn't dating an adult
Kinda expected and cliche, but oh well. Was very much unlikely for this couple to end up any other way

Nice. I’m also really happy with how this was handled, it was very satisfying to see Qiu’s growth.

Wow that was so satisfying and realistic that I’m not even disappointed.

Now this means... THE OTHER SIDE COUPLE IS GONNA GET TOGETHERR?? 😳😳❤️🤩

NICE i love the realistic aspect of a relationship with a large age gap 😭❤️ thank u for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't like Pan but the way this was handled was satisfying at least ;-; Glad Qui stood up for himself & rejected him!

On the beach, there was a moment where I think Guang and Xiang from DJun's other comic made an appearance 😭 Very tiny moment but it was sweet to see them again.

@Silver2018
I'm with you! I also love this couple from the start. It kinda hurts me that they didn't end up together right away. But given that many people don't really like them to be together, I think this is a fair ending (for now) for everyone

alright team let's get ready...HuanWen and JiYuan bbs its ur time to shine

WOW, did not expect that! And I like it! I really want to see how they grow back towards one another after time...

I’m glad Qiu was able to be so mature and not just give in to temptation. Now if he and Uncle Pan do get together, it will be as equals.

Users who are viewing this thread