Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 125

YASSSSSSSS BECOME BESTIESSSSSS YESSSSSSSS and him thinking that last line😭 i wonder if he would think of doing something... man i am rooting for him SO MUCHHHHHH

Double-page supporter
I knew it now they need to date to soften their families concerns to be vindicated. And it isn't that far off realistically for them to "date", there's a demographic of older women who pay men to be their "boyfriends" so their families can calm their concerns. it's really interesting.

You know, reading the chapter and then all of your comments really made me cry, with actual huge ass tears. Since I’m really fucked up I thought I could have a confession time here, mostly because you don’t really have to humor it + I can tell you’re all cool cats here.

It’s pride month and yet here I am, alone in the night, living in one of the most homophobic countries in the world, waiting for a vote that intends to legally establish marriage as a union between man and woman. On many occasions I feel like a fraud in LGBTQIAP+ because I’m pan and used to be in a long-term relationship with a man, planning to eventually get married and have kids, so people might think I don’t actually deserve to belong to the community and that I never had it real bad... Last year I underwent many shitty traumatic events that turned my life upside down and made me realize that I’d always been moving along with my life on a subconscious impulse, or inertia. I never really wanted those things and only recently came to see it clearly.

So... Now I’m single, a closeted pan to my family, never giving my parents the satisfaction of continuing the bloodline and they are sleeping in the room next to me oblivious to all of that. I’m finally accepting my identity and what I want in life as it is, but I’ll never be able to fully disclose who I am. And if I fall in love with a woman, I’m never gonna be able to hold her in my hands in the streets without fear of being frowned upon, cursed or even beaten. This is my reality. And this chapter spoke to me on every possible level, twisting my heart and clenching my soul. So today I just cry, empty headed and infinitely sad.

Thank you for bringing this story to us, as always. For a very long time it’s been much more that just a work of fiction to me. This shit is real, raw and just... too much of a truth sometimes. And yes. I also really need a happy ending for every character in the story, because at this point I don’t really think I’ll ever get one.

@Blue_comet I'm sending you a big warm internet hug right now.

Both this series and reading some of these comments really brought home to me how lucky I am in a country that has legalized same-sex marriage and with a community that is generally pretty accepting. I'm out to both my friends and family but my family are kind of 'don't ask, don't tell' and I still feel afraid to date a woman because I'm not sure how people would actually react if I had a partner. This chapter and Huan Wen choking on his words and not even being able to say out loud that he's gay really hit home because that was very close to my experience before coming out.

I really need a happy ending for Huan Wen, and on a personal note, I need his grandfather to be accepting and involved in his life. My only surviving grandparent is the only person I'm not out to and it would mean so much to me.

I'm gonna send everyone in the comment section here a big old hug. COME HERE EVERYONE.

This story just gets better and better, and saying as a lot of people here can relate to it in such a deep level, that shows that djun really knows how to handle complex and difficult topics.

I'm personally one of the ones that really felt like this is hitting close to home. It's only been 3 months since I finally had the courage to say out loud that I was assexual and biromantic to 3 friends, and I'm still working towards being more open. I still struggle with saying it out loud (typying it out to a comment section to a manga website it's fine lol i guess i still follow the closeted mindset of being able to talk if I know no one knows it's me) and I've yet to tell my mom properly (I've kinda discussed the topic with her and I think she gets what I was trying to say and she always told me since a young age that she would support me and I don't doubt that) and especially my dad. He wouldn't do anything harsh like say he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore or anything, but he would be disappointed and keep talking about how he thinks this is not a path to happinness, because that's exactly what he kept saying about his friend's daughter who recently got married to her girlfriend (go her!!). I only have them in this world family-wise, so I don't want to disappoint him like that, so I feel Huan Wen's struggle, but I don't know what I would do if I had found someone who I liked, just like he did.

Ughhh this series is so good;; and to everyone feeling a little raw after reading the chapter: YOU'RE NOT ALONE AND I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A BIG HUG!!! We might not know each other and live in completely different places, but we're not alone.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

I thought so she was gay even when i saw it in chinese. Maybe this will encourage them or only Huan Wen

@luckycalico oh thank you so very much, if you only knew how much your support means to me... it never ceases to amaze how a kind word from a compassionate stranger can literally save a life sometimes.
Everyone here is absolutely freaking amazing, I feel for each and every one of you, you’re all important and deserve happiness and acceptance. Please cherish yourselves ❤️

Oh!!! My heart!!!!

To all my dear fellow readers, you are loved and accepted and deserving of all the happiness in the world!!! I’m going to join in the e-hug as well 😘 I’m so glad we are brought together every week to revel in the world of Here U Are. A large part of the reason this manhua is truly fulfilling to read (to me at least) is the fact that it has the ability to touch the heart, to broaden perspectives, and to make you feel like you’re not alone. I hope all who need it are able to find courage, or even just a safe space, here.

on that note....
HUANWEN!!!! YOUR TIME IS COMIN’ BAYBEHHHH
sJhabjhBsxxSxsxfsaazvs

@kanadarica Since this would be the third gay couple in the manhwa, I thought things would be different this time so I tried to imagine another scenario. Well, that's good too

Group Leader
HUAN WEN!!! 😭😭😭😭

I really just want him to be happy...no matter what that means. PLEASE.

this is giving me Koimonogatari vibes. Highly recommend that manga if y'all haven't read it!

Users who are viewing this thread