Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 126

I've been waiting for Huan's story. This exceeds my expectation. So sad, so real. And, again, the artwork, the scene selection, is just beautiful. The rain in the background, the umbrella making a puddle on the floor. They express the emotions so clearly. Thank you DJun & Lynn!!

And thank God! the translations are solid English. The story can flow smoothly and naturally. Thank you Aaricia, JW, Aoba Scans, Jellow and Asaki!!

Don't know what will happen next, but hoping ... I did the whole falling-for-a-straight-man thing when I was young. Sigh. Please give Huan Wen a better ending than mine. 😅

Yu Yang is such a good friend 😭
What Huan Wen's going through is very relatable. Isolating himself from his friends only makes it worse, but the sense of hopelessness makes him want to be alone. Sometimes we just want the rain to stop even though it feels like it will keep raining forever...

The chapters just get better and better. Honestly, I think Huan Wen's arc is my favorite in the entire thing. He got introduced as a side character, got more relevance as the time went by and showed how carismatic he is as a character and how good of a friend he is for the protag, then got his own cute storyline that kinda ended up in a plottwist, then started a deeper arc about his feelings and what's expected of him in life, and how his family clashes with his sexuality and the way he wants to live his life...... ughhh, so good ;; i really do hope he gets a happy ending, although i don't think i would hate anything djun decided to do with this story at this point.

thanks for translating!!

The rain was such a beautiful addition to this chapter. It really added a whole layer of emotions. I feel really bad for Huan wen, can’t wait to see what’ll happen in the next chapters. Thank you for the translation!! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread