Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 127

@Thrembs

Same. I'm happy if they do, but I would also like it if pink-haired stayed straight and glasses boy learned to reconcile his first love, move on and mature, and find real love later on.

I just want huan wen to be happy ;-; no more suffering for him let him find love

Did the pink-haired guy say he was totally straight in the last chapters? I don’t really remember lol.

All and all i don’t think they will end up together up until now it has always been two points of view for both of the previous... u know. But for these two it’s only huanwen which is i think is just a big “there is nothing to tell for the pink guy because he just doesn’t care romantically” which i am glad. Agree w the previous comments he should not turn gay all of a sudden and huanwen should just get over get a bf be happy😭 and the pink guy is way too good for his own good i understand it’s the circumstances he had that made him him but i’m starting to get pissed offff anyway if that grandpa goes ok. Marry now. Ill scream

I’m torn. Want Huan Wen to find his happiness, but I don’t know if it’s with this boy. He says he’s straight (nothing wrong with that), but who knows. He’s too ambiguous and flighty for HW. He needs someone on more or less equal standing as him, not a baby chick he has to raise.

Group Leader
Y'all.

Did pinky say he was straight outright? He could be bi. Like, if he shows interest in Huan Wen it doesn't necessarily make him gay 🙄

I JUST WANT HUAN WEN TO BE HAPPY

From Huan Wen's reaction, we can see just how much his grandpa means to him. God, his situation hits home sometimes. I hope he gets to be genuinely happy in the future

I SWEAR I'LL START A PETITION TO BRING HUAN WEN'S HAPPINESS
ughhhh can he plz just live happily and without so much stress and grief? ;;

thanks for translating this!! i look forward to this manga all week ;;

My heart hurts omg omg omg I didn’t think HuanWen’s arc would hit closer to home for me oh my lawd pls let him be happyyy

Users who are viewing this thread