Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 128

*FANGIRL* IM SORRY IF I WRITE 2 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER BUT I CAN'T HELP BUT TO SCREAM I CANT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEEEEEEEEEEK ^-^

Can Huan Wen stop killing me, he looks so in love with Yuan andjfkelek🥺❤️

I know they'll probably end up together, but I can't help but feel sad because irl they probably wouldn't. Huan Wen would confess and Yuan, who's straight, wouldn't be able to reciprocate his feelings and ultimately they'd grow apart as friends. ):

Yu Yang and Li Huan always light up a room when they're together ☺️
When they were all together with Huan Wen in grandpa's room, I like how this shows how you can build a family with your friends without needing to get married and have kids.

I love what a caring friend Yu Yang is to Huan Wen. He doesn’t hold Huan Wen’s outburst from a few chapters back against him, he just shows up to be there for his friend. And he notices Huan Wen’s feelings for Yuan but doesn’t make a big deal about it or force a conversation that Huan Wen’s not ready for. It’s the subtle things like this that make these characters so real and interesting. And we got to see Li Huan and Yu Yang together again! 🥰

Nicely written, @starlingtine Couldn’t agree more 🙂

Thanks for translating!

I’m so tense I’m not sure my heart can handle a side story in the middle of the current storyline.

(I’m sure I’ll still love it though)

Group Leader
It's been a while since our gentle giant has made an appearance. I missed their fluff moments!!!

Either Yu Yang has an ESP or Huan Wen is just really easy to read 😂 Joke aside, Yu Yang is best wingman b('v'

Thank you for the update! I'm liking how the friendship between Yuan and Huan Wen is gradually being developed. I hope they get their happy ending, too. 😊

I feel like the unspoken shoulder pat from Huan to HuanWen was very telling in its own way! And I'm very curious about the side story!? At this point I don't even know what it could be about!!

Users who are viewing this thread