Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 132

@taciturasa - I love your comment! You said it so perfectly, and that's how I interpreted this chapter too. The silence between them is so poignant and bittersweet.

Yuan loves and supports Huan Wen as a friend, yet he can't reciprocate Huan Wen's romantic feelings. Yuan might be a bit oblivious sometimes, but I think some of his expressions suggest how he's emotionally sensitive enough to intuitively understand what Huan Wen doesn't say out loud about his feelings about him. Though whether or not he knows the full extent that Huan Wen likes him, it wouldn't make a difference to the fact that he doesn't feel the same way.

Despite how bittersweet it is, it's a pretty healthy and wholesome relationship between these two. Yuan isn't scared away by Huan Wen being gay and will support him as a friend no matter what. He accepts and trusts him enough to keep being a close friend. Meanwhile even though Huan Wen is attracted to Yuan romantically, he completely respects Yuan's boundaries.

I hope Huan Wen will one day find the right romantic partner in the future, but I think that he and Yuan will always support each other emotionally. It's sad and heartwarming at the same time.

NOOOOOoooooo 💔💔😭

But yeah... saw that coming. Aw poor Yuan, with how caring he is, I bet he’s gonna feel really bad for not being able to reciprocate Huan Wen’s feelings. But iirc in the chapters set in the future, they’ll still be together, so at least they’ll be alright. Even if they don’t get together as boyfriends, I know Huan Wen will still treasure him a lot, as Yuan’s friendship was a major catalyst for him to finally open up about his orientation.

And poor Huan Wen... I really wanted to see his happy ending with Yuan. But even if his heart is broken right now, he’s also going to be okay. He’s not trapped in the lonely bubble he had made for himself anymore and now he has grandpa’s blessing to live his life fully.

hnnnnnngh this chapter sent me on a very wild rollercoaster of emotions

thank you for translating!!

This series, always fken w my feelings....q_q such good chapter UGH. Thank you so much for update! No clue how this will end for them the suspense is killing me. I think it could go either way. I hope they will still end happy q_q

If Yuan can't reciprocate Huan Wen's feeling, I hope Huan Wen would move on from him. It hurts me seeing him being so close with his crush yet he can't never have him (as his lover) ;-;

Aaaaaaa I really want them to end up a couple tho >>

Thank u for translating!!

Oh no......... does this mean they're not gonna become a couple? ;; I mean, just because Huan Wen likes Yuan and Yuan is his friend, doesn't mean Yuan has to reciprocate Huan Wen's feelings... but you know, I really love this ship and was rooting for them ;;

thanks for translating!!

I read this all in one day and I knew I was getting closer to being caught up but... I caught up and I feel the sudden despair of having to wait for releases like all my other stories lol! Time to cry and reread some of my favorite chapters lol

It started out so well, but now I feel sad 😟

Was Yuan hoping or fearing a confession? 😔

Thank you for the upload 🤗

I don't think Yuan rejected Huanwen, he has low self stearn so he could never think of himself as a cool guy plus if you see his face change when Huanwen said he like frank guys..
I think Yuan is just so oblivious and he doesn't realize that Huanwen like him.
I genuinely don’t see how huanwen and jiyuan not ending up together is even a possibility, in the chapter of the future they have matching scarves you don't go with matching scarves if you only are friends.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I CANNOT DEAL WITH THIS ANGST 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

thank you for translating!

Users who are viewing this thread