Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.1 - Side Story 1

Group Leader
PLEASE NO MORE MISUNDERSTANDINGS!!!! I'm so tired and old...please just give me the fluff!! 😩

oh I think I cant take it.. another guy appear I am already tired with this covid-19 pandemic now I am going get stressed out to think who is the NEW GUYS, My yuyang oh noooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
@driftingabove
ikr?
I just had to share “how to avoid manga style misunderstandings” in a very manga-level “omgwtf” situation.

More rambling:
My wife saw my Twitter profile pic and “that’s a cute girl. I’m gonna talk to her... looks like I am NOT straight.”

First time I gayed a girl.

Then the weird texting thing...
her husband is a Christian, and with the pandemic shul was closed so I was linking prayer books and resources to figure out how to Jew. there were too many 💗 in replies that I didn’t think much of. after a few weeks of no contact “I think of you every shabbos💗”
“...*wife’s name*! You need to see this. Look. I’m not to blame. I should stop talking to her, right?” my wife was pissed... at the other woman.
If I’d hid it... then there is no way some anime-ass misunderstanding wouldn’t happen! That’s how bad luck happens!!!

Also: I don’t want this power anymore.

@Thrembs I'm still slightly confused but amused at the same time.
I'm glad you have good communication with your wife though! 😆 Being that powerful around women, you need to take care lol

This feels like a weird direction to take a side story after your main story has finished. like we haven't got the time for a whole drama/misunderstanding arc. I hope this is just nothing, i'd rather they not tarnish the great ending we already have with some weak last minute drama 😔

Nah I trust LiHuan. Besides they've already shown us years into the future and they are still together. And living together. So I'm not going to stress. If I didn't see them together in the years to come then yeah I'd've been worried because I don't want to loose my favorite couple. LiYang FOREVER!!!!🤘🤘🤘🤘

Did I miss the part after the friend comes out to the straight boy and they have that exchange with the grandfather? I was hoping for something less subtle...

I love these two so much!!!! Thank you for sharing all of your translations!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

his neighbor is cute, but li huan is already with yuan and they will be together forever

Users who are viewing this thread