Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.2 - Side Story 2

Thank you for translating!

I admit this story felt a little underwhelming, it’s like they added a random thot just to reinforce how strong Yu Yang and Li Huan’s relationship is, which we know already. Nothing wrong with pure fluffy stories tho, but I was like “come on show us some real conflict!!”

Aside from any contra about this side story, im still very thankfull for once again got the chance to enjoy full fluff n sweet yuyang-lihuan's story.

The other yaoi update's recently drains me up, so this is a bliss 😵

Yessss!! Yu Yang from that insecure boy to having this confidence right here I love it
Also love how it didn't meander around with miscommunication, Li Huan knows how to not make his boyfriend insecure and puts down a clear boundary 😤👌

Doing the same ol 'third party miscommunication' trope would just be overdone and that kind of conflict wouldn't make sense anyway when they've dated for this long and are loyal and open to each other
Also just satisfying to see a thot looking to get between a relationship burnt like that

Love them very much 😏 💕 💕 I want there to be more of them, they are very sweet! Waiting for the author to show us more of their relationship, please make more side stories of them 🙏 🙏🏻💕💕

https://twitter.com/astaxanthiin/status/1311490531910979585
⬅️⬅️⬅️⬅️ There is the final image without so much censorship that came out a few weeks ago with the chapter before it was unlocked for free (originally it was this, but they had to censor it more than it was by Chinese laws) 😔😔

Awesome chapter! I love Yu Yang x Li Huan soooo much!😄

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Users who are viewing this thread