Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.4 - Side Story 4

I actually started to get emotional seeing Qiu again, it's somehow felt like so long and now he's all grown up (but still with the clumsy charm of a kid haha). I admire the author for making me feel as if I were seeing an old friend again. It was strangely nostalgic seeing Pan too. I have to stop and stare at the art every week because it's so beautiful.

I love what an earnest person Qiu is. He's really thrown his whole heart into making it work with Pan. That pure-hearted commitment is so endearing.

Do we have predictions in the comments whether these two actually end up together? I kind of doubt that Pan would ultimately commit to it.

I feel pretty certain that was Pan.

Also, I think they will end up together because of that previous future New Year’s episode but we will see.

Did ... Did he just get kidnapped ?
I mean we know it's uncle Pan ... Right ? RIGHT !?

Group Leader
He's so adorable, I'm in love! Can't wait for them to finally meet up. Thank you so much for your hard work, guys!

I was actually expecting a plot where Qiu comes back and sees Pan is maybe smiling with someone else, but he decides to respect that and slip out of the bar quietly because he acknowledges that they’ve both moved on and gone their seperate ways. It might’ve been a solid, positive but quiet ending that resolves Qiu’s character arc of growing up.

The idea of the big promise to wait is romantic but it doesn’t really fit with the more subtle endings we’ve been seeing so far.

....But I’m also here for big dramatic romantic stuff, and I’m a sucker for this pairing, so I’m interested to see where this goes!

Edit: I also love that daydream!Pan is drawn slightly younger and less self-assured, while daydream!Qiu looks slightly older, closing the age gap a bit. Could be a slight adjustment to the art (or maybe I’m projecting lol) but the way it reflects Qiu’s thoughts about their relationship is interesting, even if those thoughts may not be accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread