Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.5 - Side Story 5

He was bottkm this entire time?! Tbh, didnt expect it, though i wouldnt be surprised if they are vers
Also thanks for the chap!

What happened to the cliffhanger side story of the other couple?! This one came outta nowhere. I wish they finished the other one first before moving on to this couple.

I feel all fluffy. The spilling out your guts to the taxi driver bit was a bit cliche BUT I did appreciate that their dynamic stayed very similar and that they both weren't wanting the other person to change, but to grow.

Aaaaah thanks so much for scanlating this honestly!!

I like how we got to hear Qiu's more serious thoughts at the beginning. The 'getting into Pan's car thinking it was a taxi' plot felt a little contrived, but it was put into good use because it let Qiu be more honest with him, even if unintentionally.

And the hug in the car was too sweet. Pan really missed his little moon cake.
"I agreed to wait for you, not for you to become someone else." 😭😭 I'm sorry I doubted you uncle Pan lol. I love them so much.

Edit: The detail of Qiu putting space between them in the morning is a nice touch. Unlike before, Qiu's not going to beg Pan to be with him; if Pan had been unsure about being in a serious relationship, Qiu probably would've been ready to leave. They're definitely more on even ground now, and more importantly they're now equally committed.

This is so awesome! All loose threads are being answered! Does that mean the car crash and memory loss Yu Yang mentioned in the very beginning will happen in a side story? Or was that just dramatic narration?

SQUEEEEEE!!! Thanks so much for the update. GAAAH MOON CAKE. It's too much I CAN'T TAKE IT.

Aah, I love them! And yay! It’s so satisfying to see them both being mature and treating each other like equals. (But “little moon cake”, ha! Sounds like a nickname He Tian would give little Mo in 19 Days). The focus on growing rather than changing who either were was refreshingly healthy, and allowed for a deeper connection to be a real possibility, rather than just a tacked on happy ending. For whatever reason I became super invested in these two over the course of the story, and getting a resolution like this hits just right. Well done, DJun, and if you were to ever give them their own spin-off I’d be there in a heartbeat...

Also, has Pan become more handsome since they parted? Because damn. Even without his long hair.

Dex-chan lover
Cute!

Uncle didn’t strike me as a bottom, but goes to show that you can’t judge a book cry it’s cover

Whoa I thought Qiu was the bottom. Uncle was actually a bottom to his ex but I thought he would be a top for Qiu. But nvm, they finally end up together yayy. Now what's left is Huan Wen and Yuan.

Whole week I always thinking about this manhwa. I can't wait next Sunday. I am going to cry why this chap so short ;(

😅😂😪all i can say is
dammmmn
he cut his hair
i am crying and having nosebleeds
but it
it was worth it
THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING😇

Users who are viewing this thread