Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.6 - Side Story 6

As painful as it is to read about them having issues, it's really nice to see that and realistically they will have fights they need to work through together.

Ah! If only this came out yesterday, then we could've had a Valentine Day episode be released on singles day 😂

But its really shitty that he not only forgot Valentine Day but also his birthday. It's not even about "a spark" anymore, that's just common courtesy ):

But we're they "fighting" previously?? I don't like seeing them sad...

Thanks for the upload guys :)

🙃😇🤩all i can say is
HERE WE GO AGAIN
'sigh'
please remember his birthday
it's my favorite day of the year
thanks for the update!!!😍

Group Leader
We all know the two just need to
tenor.gif

Nooooooooo this is such a gut punch. Well, it's realistic to show how being adults with potentially high-stress careers is very different than being young, carefree university students. But once they figure out how to reconnect to each other, it will make their relationship stronger in the long term to work through it.

Also, that cliffhanger with Yuan and Huan Wen is gonna kill me.

I predict this is a dream and not their real relationship in the future ... please T^T

And this is why I love here u are, these moments are the concrete evidence for the realistic aspect of this story

I could really live without reading this chap but it can't get more realistic than this. How many more side stories are left?

finally!!!! even tho i read the spanish translations which are upto the 8th extra still...
thank u flex tape scan

ps-
guys dont worry they make up later.... li huan was slightly unwell so that is y that happened

i shouldve stopped at the main story fjsklakvnfkgkorogndksjgn TT) but this is too real man, absolutely real. thanks for the translation as always!

Some consolation for anyone as crushed by this as I am... this takes place in 2023, but in the chapter 109.5 flashforward we see them in 2024 completely happy together again. Of course it's no surprise at all, but they'll make it through this :')

And yes, I was legitimately so upset by this chapter I went back to reread some of the earlier ones to make me feel better lmao.

WH why are they fighting , no how are they fighting :(((( , aaaa i hope they make up soon cause i cant bare to see that cold relationship :^
, 1 more ch and ita a good-bye for here u are T____T

Users who are viewing this thread