Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137.8 - Side Story 8

I’m so glad he had these awesome roommates for his college years! The surprise and then relief on his face are soooo heart wrenching!

😄😍😐my name is abc813 and i don't know my sexuality
we're not doing that
ok😶
thanks for the update!😂

Aww! YuYang's so surprised!💕 Everyone's so sweet!💕

Thanks so much for the update!😊

Aaaaah this is to pure! If only this things happened in real life 🤣
Thank you translators so much, you guys are seriously awesome and so nice for sharing this with all of us

I just started reading Here U Are last week and I have just been mowing down chapters like no tomorrow. This story has just been so engrossing. I also love how accepting and supportive that YuYang's roommates, or friends I should say, are of the fact that he's gay. I need more people like that in my life. 💗

mann i think i started reading 3 days ago i think and haven't put this story down. its so good. I'm glad im reading so many ongoing stories tho bc I have the bad habit of binge reading stories if they're finished and ignoring my personal health T_T

Same here. Been binge reading this thing as if I didn’t have deadlines to worry about 😅. But the story is so good and sweet, it really makes me very happy. I’m sad that is finished and hope there are still may side stories to come. Thank you for translating and enabling us to read this.

I'm so glad he came right out to them and they didn't care. Those are good mates you should always cherish them.

i’ve also binged this over 3 days
& ahh i love YuYang’s dorm so muchhh they’re so supportive and fun

Users who are viewing this thread