Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137

I was hoping he'd say "here you are."
I just really want to see the title referenced in the story. Lol

Dex-chan lover
Goodbye frens, here's finally a meme for ya.
iYB5v4E.jpg

I have followed this story since 2017, and finally it has come to its end after so long. Seeing yu Yang going back to those old places where they first met each other really puts me into tear from nostalgia. I really want to say a big thanks to d-jun and the translation team. ;;-;; Imma gonna go and cry more now cuz I can no longer see more of the story between Yang Yang and Huan Huan anymore :<

😭😭😭❤
Thanks for your hard work
I love this manga and one of my favorite stories ..
I love the characters and their pure love for each other .. I enjoyed reading it all this time and excited for the next chapter.

INTENSIVELY CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGG
OH MY GOD
I've readed this for almost 2 years now and i already think that they are very importhan to me , Djun Ilysm , thank you for the translation so far you had done great , even thought there is more side story , i can't help but feel lonely ,this manhua makes me feel that no matter what gender , they are still in love with each other , people think that is not normal ,but what can you do , when they love each other no one can break that love away from them , and i seems to be forgetting something

And that something was , Is huan wen going to date the pink haired boy ;_;

So worth the wait. thrilled for the side stories, though i cant believe we are done with the main meat of the story 😭

Thank gods there are side stories! I feel like I would go through withdrawal without this series 😂

Now I have to reread while waiting for the side stories.

Thanks for your hard work!

OMGGGGG THIS FEELS BITTERSWEET!!! I can’t wait for the side stories 🥺🥺🥺

Also did anyone notice LiHuan’s piercing?? He matches with Yangyang MY HEART

Aaaaaaaaahhh I really really love this story and all their characters. Thank you so much for translating Djuns wonderful work und bringing it in our lives. ❤️🌈

Users who are viewing this thread