Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 137

Thank you for the translations, you do an amazing job everytime! 😊 This story is so sweet, it's a bit sad to see it coming to an end :')

The translation should not be "You're still here" instead of "I still have you" 🤔 If so, could you correct it? Pls 😔😔

Aggregator gang
HEyyy soooo I have this habit of filling in the blanks with absurd things, cause?? I don't know probably started when I discovered smut but oh well. I know my weird habits aren't important but why the hell would Yi Yang wanna see a bird Die?

Omg i've been following this story since the begining and i'm feeling a bit of melancholia knowing it's already coming to an end but i'm so happy at the same time

Ahhhhhh my children are so grown up!! Gosh dangit here come the water works. Thanks for all the hard work Author and translators. This has been one of my favourites for years. I'll miss them! 😭😭😭💖💖💖

shit! shit! shit! this was a fuckin masterpiece. though i still do kinda feel bad for huanwen but i guess not everyone is ready to swing that way. i hope he finds a good partner in the future. im so happy for yang yang and lihuan. this was absolutely beautiful

thank you so so much for translating this, this was a wonderful story and i felt so many emotions while reading. thank you for your hard work !

ahh what a nice ending to the main story! i really loved this :,)
thanks for translating!! <33

This was so special to me, I really I loved every part of this story, thx for translating this, hope every one who has read it and will read this in the future be blessed and life a happy life and all you bottoms I hope y’all find love 😊 but I mean a perfect guy like lihuan is very unlikely but a bottom can still hope 😭😭😂😂😭😂

Users who are viewing this thread