Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 39

Yay! Thanks for the translation! You are the best as always, Cappy!

Question about the dream comment. Is he saying "it's good that it was only a dream" or "it was a good dream"? I'm a bit confused by the meaning.

Thanks!

Hey, I just read the chinese version this morning. Don't you think you missed the last panel (before to be continued)? I'm sure there's a panel where Lihuan asked Yuyang for adding him back on WeChat...

Anyway, thank you for providing us an english translation version! You've worked hard and really fast! I had so much trouble when reading the raw version (i need to take a lot of screenshoot then use google translate to read it lol), that's why I'm glad that I found this web that updating this fast.

Group Leader
@starghaze
It really is missing!

At MangaGo and ImGur this panel is visible, so I guess it was a problem with the files zipping.
I'll reupload it first thing in the morning.

For the time being, you can see it here:
Chapter 39:
ImGur: https://imgur.com/a/e4YbbcD

Group Leader
@sweettea844
The translation here is almost literal.
I guess he meant that of it was a good thing if the kiss was either for real or just a dream. If it was a dream, it could mean he is finally getting over Lin Xiang. If it was not a dream, then it's a good thing because he is being liked back for a change.… ?

Thank you, Cappy. You're amazing!

Oh, I wish they'd go on this date, but let's not get ahead of myself hahah

i cannot stop smiling. this chapter gives me hope. thank you very much for your work ?

Hey @Cappy, if possible, I think you should change the last few pages of chapter 38 so they have Lihuan's black outfit like the author/artist changed hers. It'll prevent new readers from getting confused. Also, thank you for the fast translations!! Keep up the hard work!?

Users who are viewing this thread