Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 41

I wish Yuyang hadn't forgotten everything from when he was drunk! >_<
Awahh!! I want them together so bad!! I can't even imagine them being lovey dovey at the rate things are going, tbh. I really hope this manga doesn't end as soon as they get together. I want to see them as a couple with all their cute moments and facing problems together!!
Also, Yuyang was super good at realising Lin Xiang liked men in Guang Xiang, why doesn't he realise Lihuan's feelings towards him? T_T. I guess he's clueless when it comes to himself.
And, has anyone ever seen Lihuan laugh? Did he laugh at all, ever? His smile is so cute!! >.<!!
He doesn't have a girlfriend because he likes you, silly!! >//<!!
Thanks Cappy, for translating super fast!!

My two gay babies :'v
I hope Yuyang will remember their moment when he was drunk, tho :(((
Huan baby sure is a sweet man OML I need him to be with Yuyang LIKE RIGHT NOW
Thanks for updating this♡♡♡♡ ILY♡♡♡

omg i loved chapther 41 but i didnt understand the scene where they both were kids. help someone??????

Group Leader
@uruiru @Zhang_nim @sweettea844 @Zero_0_0 @Saltypamcake

Wow! Thanks for the positive response :)

A step backwards? I don't think so! They even talked about watching the next movie together! It's almost like saying "I really enjoy your company! let's hang around more often!"

About ending it as soon as they get together... DJun said that really soon there will be a confession, and that the series will last for about a hundred chapters. ?

@Cappy
Wah! Seriously?! That's great news!! I hope the confession gets accepted! And yay!! Around 100 chapters!! ? I love this series. Thanks for the information!!

Thank you for the translation! I think DJun just gave us a "date" chapter, oh my lord they are so cute

Imagine if they mentioned about the kiss. THIS CUTE LIL DATE PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAPPEN. anyway, looking forward for the new chaps. ohmygod they're so cute! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread