Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 42

omg this chapter actually has me in tears (TT) i love xiao guang and lin xiang so much hhghg i cannot even express my love for this manhua ??
Djun does such a good job giving us an update every week and thank you cappy for translating so quickly hagsgdbsgs you are both great ???

Aaaah! @Cappy my love, thanks a lot for your hard work! ?❤️ If you don't mind me asking, how do get to update so fast every Wednesday? I know it’s a weekly update but do you immediately do the cleaning and translation all by yourself as soon as the Chinese chapter comes out? once again thank you for the update! ?

"We're both tops" I'M SCREAMING LMAOOOOOOOOO

What an interesting development! Poor LiHuan;;;; it's okay YuYang will fall for you soon~~~~

@Cappy Thank you so much for the translation as always!!!!!

My oh my... Jealousy is in the air... Cant wait for the next chapt. Hope that LiHuan be a good boy and eat his kebab peacefully, i mean who's gonna do something stupid like PDA with that YuYang guy, they're not even together... yet. But anyway... Thanks for your hard work cappy ^^

Oh man, what's this feeling in the air. I hope it leads to lots of kissing 'cause damn I'm starving here! They! Need! Affection!
Ugh what dorks they are.
Thank you so much Cappy. No idea how you manage to translate and edit this in such a record time, you are just too cool.

Group Leader
@ponyopanda @uruiru @yuratchkaplisetskys @Saltypamcake @tsuki1057
Thanks for your love~ I'm really glad for all of your comments :)

Just a little correction (?) :
In the last panel, what Xiao Guang actually says is "You're all top. Your little brother here understands."
I really don't know if Xiao Guang is saying that "everyone" is a top ( he and his boyfriend, as a fact, are sekke / top&bottom roles ).
Or if he is saying that LiHuan and Lin Xiang are top. I'm still trying to find out the thuth and put it together with the story.

@Saltypamcake Hahahah that's my fujoshi power!
DJun's updates always happen at China's wednesdays around 6:30 a.m. -- as it seems, a lot of people won't even get out of their beds in the morning without first reading their manhua or light novel updates scheduled for the day. According to our time zones difference, it means that, for us brazilians, around tuesdays at 7:30 p.m those same updates will be available in their original websites. So that's when I usually get home, sit on my chair and start the screen captures on my computer or phone. Dongmanhua website, at this time, is still suffering from excessive traffic, so this usually takes more time than it should. After it's all downloaded, they are cut and cleaned with Photoshop, the speech bubbles, signs, onomatopoeias, and written content are replaced for the translated ones. This part is really quick, since I have a lot of experience with Photoshop. The next step is to translate it to english. It's not my first language, and it can take some time to check some expressions and make it sound not that weird. I try my best, but I know that a lot of people keep pressing the refresh button, waiting for my translations. After everything is finished, it's time to upload it to ImGur and Mangadex, and send a notification mail to MangaGo about the new chapter. When I remember to do it, I send a message to a group on Discord (it's mostly used to send notifications, almost no interactions happen in there).
And it's done! A new chapter is available for all of you!
In the next days, I'll just answer the messages on those platforms and keep up with the gossip about my most beloved manga whenever I can~ ?

Wahhh!! It happened!! They finally met!! This is amazing!! I wish Lihuan would smile and laugh more as well!! Can't wait for the next chapter when they all hang out!!
Wow, Cappy, you work so hard for us!! Thank you so much!!

Cappy thank you so much for translating this, I just can't get enough!! Always so grateful for your efforts :D

Oh My~~~ LiHuan need his YuYang's attention fully for him only~~
Hahaha Cute~~~ Seriously, he is like a kid♡♡♡
No need to be jealous baby~~YuYang will always be yours♡♡
Thanks Cappy for translating this♡♡♡♡♡

whoa for real??? You are amazing @Cappy !! ? I wish to have that fujoshi superpower too ? You must have god Photoshop skills ? I’m still amazed by how fast you get us updated not to mention you work solo! ???

Aggregator gang
no bro your bottom Li Xiang is top
Li Huan is top and YuYang is bottom but in any other circumstance YuYang would be top Ù-Ú
my opinions don't matter frick off

Users who are viewing this thread