Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 43

Well this could go in any direction~

Good to see that someone gets it too!! ?

Poor Yuyang! Don't worry,this time happiness will be with you also. Lihuan!!!! What's up with that gaze dude! Hahahaha????

I like how Yuyang's old glasses shape is consistent from Guang Xiang to the flashback. Minor detail but neat! Totally relate with Yuyang, it takes ages to get over someone but I hope he does soon so he doesn't have to feel lonely or hurt. T_T T_T
Thanks for the fast translations, Cappy! Keep up the great work!! :) ? I feel like I should thank you every chapter just to show how much I appreciate the effort! ?

Thank you once again Cappy for your translation~ ?

YuYang running after Lin Xiang really broke my heart;;;; You will fall in love with your true soulmate soon~~~~

Xiao Guang is still as dirty minded as he was in Guang Xiang ? It's nice seeing him and Lin Xiang together again ?

It's lovely and annoying at the same time when people act all smiley but the fact they're far from happiness. YuYang did good in hiding his feeling. Or... almost. LiHuan knows something's up. Ofc he knows. Duh. But really, this YuYang guy need to move on asap and start to take a good look at LiHuan properly.

And cappy, xie xie for translating this. U know i love you and appreciate your work. Made my day as always :)

Group Leader
@ponyopanda @yuratchkaplisetskys @Zero_0_0 thank you for your kind words~
I just keep thinking how things would turn out if Xiao Guang wasn't waiting for Lin Xiang. YuYang, in that sudden moment of regret for saying what he didn't want to say, seemed so desperate ;__; Poor kid...

@Zero_0_0 wow, you really have the eyes of an eagle! I wouldn't even think about the glasses details o_O

@siingularity @Treenaus me too ~ T__T m'heart... aches....

@Lucy I swear I translated it the literal way... but I find it really weird to label that as a "gentle gaze"...

@tsuki1057 yeah, I hope it doesn't take too long... YuYang could at least start to see LiHuan in a different way :D

@Despada eh? ehh? please explain? what's the other direction? what do you mean? </anxiety mode on>

Thank you for translating ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Thank you for translating. Cappy, you really are the best.
I think my soul got crashed in this sudden attack of heartbreaking retrospect. I'm so sorry for YuYang, how one moment of insincerity made him lonely and sad for a long time afterwards. But! There's LiHuan to fix it now!
#staystrongYuYang
I can't wait for next week

@Cappy, to be honest if Yuyang got to say everything he wanted, maybe he would get closure and move on faster? I hope so. T_T I want Lihuan and him together so badly.

Xiao Guang is always obsessed with heights ..... ?
Flash back was to painful for YY .... I feel him...
If u haven't understood the flashback I recommend to read the 1st part .... story of XG n LL

Group Leader
@uruiru @Mionica @Shawsene No need to thank me :) It's nice to have a lot of people reading it with me~

@Zero_0_0 I'm afraid that getting a closure might be not that simple for YuYang. He tried a LOT to date Lin Xiang -- of course, trying to sound relaxed, maybe to avoid putting so much pressure over the guy. When a person keeps trying too much for too long, it can become an obsession. I hope that YuYang has not crossed that line, yet.

@Jade_spade Grab my hand and let's cry together, then ;__;

@nazzy_s Ehmm... oh my god... how can I say that without sounding like a pervert... When Xiao Guang said they were all top, he meant top as in "not a bottom" -- you know what I mean, right? He was talking about the supposed sexual role: Top = 攻め Seme / Bottom = 受け Uke

Even if YuYang could reach out to Xiao Guang (like he tried to when drunk, or like in this flashback...) I wonder what he has left to say, because Xiao Guang already heard YuYang's confession a dozen times and knows about YuYang's feelings. YuYang has already been rejected properly but still can't move on... so hard to watch :(

@cappy of course I knw what top means hehehe ;)
U missed my point .... obsessed with height as in, in part 1 when they (XG n LL) were in high school LL grew taller then XG n he always used to compare his height with LL coz as he's top he wanted to be taller hahaha ... after seeing LH first thing he notice was his amazing height .... ?

Group Leader
@nazzy_s Ohhhh! Yeah, I really missed your point! ?? Sorry!!
And I didn't even remember it at all! Aww...
I really need to read it all again!

Users who are viewing this thread