Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Oh damn, why does it have to end like this?! I need to know what happens next!! T_T
Jealous Lihuan is so cute. Omdais, I love this so much!!! ?
Nice one Xiao Guang!! Speed things up a little for them! YAY!
@Cappy, thanks so much for translating so fast!! ? There's one thing I'm confused about, what does Lihuan mean by "So fidgety"?

I usually wait until sunday to read the actualizations from this story, so I don't have to wait that much.
Literally the first time I read the chapter when it was just uploaded and it ends like this, why.
(I like to suffer that's why)

(I'm in love with this story, thanks for your hard work with translations, @Cappy)

I M C R Y I N G ????

ARGHHHHHHH!!!!! ASDHDMEPW&28',3^!9,HSIWNZGAOQ*@,#67¿\¡`£~₩+[

Contributor
Hey LiHuan, my good good boy, that's a terrible time to make a quasi confession. He'll just be like "yo man thanks dude for playing along with the lie bro" even if he knows you didn't mean it that way, and you know you're not going to say SHIT fast enough to correct him and then shit is stagnant for another 44 chapters. Or worse, he nips it in the bud immediately and then shit is still stagnant for another 44 chapters. No one's going to believe a confession under these circumstances!

Oh My LiHuan, my boy is sad. He wanted too be different to so YuYang can like him :')
YuYang can you be more sensitive this boy is so in love with you, but ofc you'll look at that man only. But my boy, LiHuan, that was terrible to say that you are in a relationship with Yuyang when you actually not, escpecially when you have that feeling in your heart. :'( It will complicate things in the future ma boy! YuYang will always think that you are only pretend to like him you know? It will make both of you confuse in the future.

Thank you for the fast translation! @Cappy <3

Just a note, there was a repeated word and a typo in this sentence! "Last year, I also went to their their high scholl gathering..."

Poor LiHuan... I hope what he said at the end of the chapter doesn't mess things up for them in the future > < Xiao Guang is still just as cute and funny tho :D

Is our boy gonna pretend to be the “boyfriend” from now on? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thank you for translating!!

What was that?! A simple "we are"?? Same here, YuYang, same here.. It got me shook!! I mean, it's obviously a play along thing, but still...the confident... Oh LiHuan, my boy, you did amazing sweety. And YuYang, please don't be dense about it.

Thank you, cappy, for translating this awesome story. And ofc, DJun as its author and artist for sharing it to us. I really really love it, and i love you both. ^^

I jumped and danced around my room when he said they were a couple. I don’t regret it ?

Group Leader
@Zero_0_0
Hey~ Fidgety means "agitated, restless, anxious" -- you know those toys called fidget spinners, right? They were originally made for people that have a hard time to focus, a problem that comes with anxiety, ADHD and autism. In the original language, LiHuan says "好烦躁“ ( Hǎo fánzào!) and it means exactly that, "so fidgety!"

@TamarindoAmargo Hahahaha Suffer with the rest of us, then! Make us company ? De nada~

@Ceiye Ehmm... Just my two cents, but I guess this manhua is not that predictable. Plus, Lin Xiang is coming back to the university, and he knows that YuYang is openly gay. He'll be waiting to see those two lovebirds together, or else YuYang would have to explain it.

@Zhang_nim Oh, I think LiHuan took the oportunity at the right moment! He will use it as a lever to their future relationship!

@yuratchkaplisetskys Shit! It happens! Sorry~ Proofreader Jojo<3 has been busy with his work and has been away from this sidejob, actually. And I'm too lazy to take his name out of the credits, so...

@uruiru I hope so, he is already such a boyfriend material!

@ponyopanda Thank you!! If you want to thank DJun directly, you can go to his Twitter and leave a message there! Please, use simple words that could be easily translated, I'm sure he'll be more than happy! https://twitter.com/ddjuner

@kiramirame at your service!

@Cappy, oh sorry, I should've been more clear, I know what fidgety means but is Lihuan implying he's anxious about Yuyang meaning he's worried about Yuyang or is he implying that Yuyang still liking Lin Xiang is worrying/agitating?

Group Leader
@Zero_0_0 I guess it was about YuYang's behaviour when he realized that LiHuan already knew who was the person that YuYang likes and the situation he got them into. ? This is just the way I understood it, tho~

I just read all the chapters in one day to catch up. Thank you to the translator!

Aggregator gang
Wait, YuYang is only a year older than Li Huan right? then BY THE AMERICAN LAW, HE SHALL BE ARRESTED FOR ALACHOLISM YOU DAMN ADULTS

lmao halp

Users who are viewing this thread