Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 45

D-Jun, what a beautiful development to the story—great chapter!
And thank you, Cappy, for your hard work.

No no no ? it's not about feel weird. Just realize already, u're fallin' love Lihuan! Trust me! ? omg! Both of you! Really, makes me asdfghjkl! I want more, pls. Can't wait for Yuyang feel the same as Lihuan. I'm at the limit ???

Ahh... it's progressing so slowly. Please don't end when they get together. Please Djun!! T_T!! >_<!! I can't wait 50 more chapters for them to get together. Guang Xiang ended like that so I'm worried. ??
What happened to the confession that's supposed to be soon? T_T ?
Really love that we are getting insight into Lihuan's thoughts now. It's so cute. Yuyang, quickly fall in love with him because he's defo fallen for you!! ??☺
Thanks for all the hard work, Cappy!!

Just admit it, you like LiHuan?
And honestly this is just a good example of how I am when people show me affection :)

WHAT A SLY MOVE SDKHSDSJKDHSKDJJHSD keep up the amazing work Djun (and to our amazing translator Cappy <3) I personally loooove slow build stories. Can't wait to see the next chapter <3

Lol what is it with people in manga/manhwa/manhua getting confused between illness and a crush?? Honestly never met somebody so dense in my real life hahaha. Come on LiHuan get it together! You obviously like this guy or you wouldn't have kissed him!!! Or is kissing the symptom of a disease too!?

Thanks again Cappy for your hard work :D

LiHuan, you sly beast! Go and confess already!
Keep up the great work Djun, this slow burn is fantastic! And thank you Cappy for brilliant translation.

Weird bc it's love, my dear LiHuan. And thousand butterflies flapping wildly in ur tummy make it even worst. Hard to believe most people craving for that kind of feeling, sometimes.

Well, another good chapter and i really enjoy it. But i don't think LiHuan did a sly thing, like, take advantage in that situation? Whoknows though, people do silly things sometimes when it comes to love.

Thank you cappy, love you to the moon and back.

Group Leader
@Zero_0_0 @uruiru @ponyopanda @Mionica @yuratchkaplisetskys @kiramirame @malcano
Wow, so many of my regulars, in this tiny little bar... ~'Sup, guys? How have you been? I've been a little away this last week~ I was at my mom's, eating like a pig and buying clothes that soon won't fit me unless I go back to my regular diet... ?

@Zloticzko de nada~

@CryptidCanine Boy is sly af! Where the hell did he learn those techniques?? Hahahah ((thx, btw~))

@gembul "I'm at the limit" that's soooooo BL

@Lucy more chuuu, more ba-dump ba-dump? oh yeah, me too!!

@GrafinvonKrolock Eh? Why??

I was absorbed with university and I totally forgot to check the last update.

-inhales-
FREAKING WORTH IT.

My tall baby doesn't know what to do with the feelings, I can relate. It was like "-has feelings- what the fuck", I love it.
Maybe if we get inside the story and start to sing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" they'll realize what's going on.

@Cappy senpai I love you, thank you for translating this beautiful story.

@Cappy Eating food and buying clothes sounds nice tho, and it's summer anyway so time to chill and relax~

Thanks again for translating ?

It's been way too hot where I am atm so I'm suffering ?

@Cappy, that sounds fun! Hope you had a great time and welcome back!! ? The heatwave in UK where I am is insane (well, compared to normal). I'm dying. Send help please. Lmao ?? Legit, don't feel like doing anything cause of the heat. I get you man, @yuratchkaplisetskys. T_T Suffering here too. ?

Users who are viewing this thread