Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 46

Why does the beginning of this chapter exactly explain my life right now? So sad ??
But poor baby LiHuan. You don't deserve that kind of crap. I mean, why can't people just get to know someone first before judging how/who they are just from facial expression or slightly colder more formal language? :\

So that’s what he meant when he said he’s used to being misunderstood... my poor baby ?
Thanks as always Cappy ❤️

oh my gosh this chapter had me feeling so many different kinds of emotions hshshhs i understand exactly what he feels with being misunderstood it’s a shitty feeling ?????

now he realizes he likes yuyang in that kind of way, i really hope yuyang will start to look at lihuan differently as well hhhhh

))): i feel so bad for lihuan, yuyang might be the first one to ever look at him differently than other people... and his blooming feeling is so precious... i hope yuyang will realise what he feels for lihuan

thank you cappy for the amazing translation! ?

G

It so sad. But I’m glad that Lihuan is realizing his feeling for Yuyang. It just needs to be reciprocated. ?? Hope it work out well?

Thanks Cappy!!

...and i need to take a break and breathe. Too many emotion at once can be damaging, they said.

First of all, yaey for new chapter! Thanks cappy, now i can call it Wednesday. It disappeared last week, y'know.

Aaand... It driving me crazy, was that really happened? That YuYang hugged LiHuan and somehow he wanted to make up something, like he tried to kiss him better? ffs omg!! Or... It was just LiHuan's imagination? Did i miss something? But, come to think of it, that YuYang guy indeed terribly hot when he decided to be such a tease, YES SIR! YuYang being a little slutty cutie is just fvckn hot! And LiHuan... oh babe, what can i say, he just undeniably perfect for him. Gosh!

Anywaaay big big biiiiig thanks to you again cappy for translating this. And yeah, also chapt 45.5, i like it, so cute. Love you as always. ^^

LiHuan is literally the story of my life -except that I'm no cinnamon roll, just plain cold and socially awkward-

I find the fact that he doesnt know what to do with his feelings so relatable, like, "-has feelings- what the fuck". And here my question is, was that last part just his imagination running wild or it actually happened? Maaaan, so many questions, I don't need sleep I need answers and them to end together.

@Cappy senpai thanks for translating

Group Leader
@TamarindoAmargo @ponyopanda It was just LiHuan's wild WILD imagination… He took some of YuYang's words and distorted them in a way that would convenience him. Sorry, I couldn't have foreseen that, so maybe some of those phrases lost a bit of their meaning. Remember when YuYang and LiHuan were walking side by side after having dinner with the other couple? LiHuan said something like "It feels bad" -- he was talking about seeing YuYang in a difficult situation, but YuYang understood that LiHuan was the one feeling bad, with a stomachache or something like that. And later YuYang said something "let me take a look" -- not in an erotic way, but you know... Imagination runs free.
TLDR: it was just LiHuan remembering YuYang's words and fantasising those innocent words on his own ?

@Guest Was it really that fast? Wasn't it pleasurable for you, honey?
Hahaha I'm just teasing you, don't take me seriously, please ?

@evetilda @tsuki1057 @yuratchkaplisetskys everyone already knows, except for LiHuan. Baby boy is so good at math, but for love... Tsk tsk

@Saltypamcake @cheonsa1004 misunderstandings are terrible, indeed. My heart breaks for baby Huan ?

@Lucy love is in the air, they just need to grab it already!

Ahh! We finally get insight into Lihuan's past!! It's so sad! How can people judge without getting to know him!! T_T He's so cute.
I wish Lihuan's thought were reality too!! That was so sweet!! AHaha ?
Is the girl asking him to participate also the girl crying about her lost wallet? Maybe she believed him when he said he didn't steal it so wasn't scared to approach him later on.
So glad that Yuyang was the first person to approach him though!! Awww, he's realising his feelings!! It's so damn adorable. I don't mind this slow burn if there's more cute moments between them. AHHH ??!
Now we just need Yuyang to feel some sparks!!
Thank you so much for translating super fast, Cappy!! ??

Such a serious, sad episode ... and then out of the blue...."Come Over Here with your Daddy!!!" its really not expected. I have tried it out loud with several different expressive voices and they all make me laugh. It is good to see a little humor in this chapter. Thank you, Yu Yang! (And what are you doing anyway? You are not a very convincing "Daddy" even if you are older than those guys.)

Group Leader
DELAY NOTICE
Scanlations Upload Postponed
Hi, dear people!~
I'll be traveling for the next couple weeks, and without a computer it's too difficult to capture and edit images. I swear I tried to do it with my phone, but it's proved to be too unreliable for the task. So the next two chapters (AUG 14th and 21st) scans will be uploaded only after I get back home, all right?
For the most anxious beings out there, I'll post the translations in text format, in a Post (just like this one).

Group Leader
??? Translations for Chapter 47 ???

To see the manga, go to https://m.dongmanmanhua.cn/romance/hereuare/第47话/viewer?title_no=1203&episode_no=55

-- I don't wanna go back to the dorm! Let's go outside and hang around!
-- Why are you being like this?

-- It's because of that LiHuan, and those eyes that feels like he is about to eat someone alive.
-- Hehehe, good thing that I live next door.
-- Tsk!

Hey! What if we find any reason that would make him move out?

We spread that something went missing in that side of the dorms, it will become unbearable for him!
Or do you have a better way to do that?

Uh... Ming…

-- What? Just say it already!
-- Is there something on my back?

FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT!!!

-- Come over here with daddy!
-- Fuck!

-- What the fuck are you doing?
-- Let's go back, we should burn an incense for his soul.
-- Right! Right!

Fuck!

-- Haven't you stopped yet?
Are you some kind of masochist? Huh?
-- A beating wasn't enough for you?!

If you hate me, turn your anger on me!
Don't you dare to test him, motherfucker!

-- Humph!
You two really are a couple, then!
No wonder you protect each other!

-- You were a bunch of fags since the beginning!

-- It seems that your scars forgot what pain feels like....

-- Motherfucker, you better control that trap of yours from spilling shit like that!

-- Stir me up to see what I'm capable of.

-- I'm gay, that's for sure,…
-- But what I most like doing… (grab--)
-- Do you have any idea what it is?

( fall apart )

( push away )
Wahhhhh~~!

Son of a bitch…

-- Did you hear all of it?
-- I don't care.

-- Don't worry, I won't let anyone to misunderstand you.

-- YuYang,…
( hug tight )
-- I…

(( Eh?! Wait a moment! Why is he hugging me? ))

-- Okay, okay! No need to thank me!
I need to go to my classes!
( push away )

-- I mean, if you need anything just send me a message through WeChat!
-- …

(( That brat! He surely doesn't pay attention to his own actions! Doesn't he know that I'm gay?! ))
(( For real! ))

His...

…His heart was beating really fast...

-- What are you doing hiding there?

!?

* to be continued…

Users who are viewing this thread