Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 49

tin

Hahaha. I was wondering why it got uploaded a little early. That's why.

Group Leader
Hello, guys! I'm back!
This week's chapter is a bit short -- DJun must know his most loyal translator is full of sh** to do and must have thought "Nah,... for this week, Iet's make Cappy have a rest." And then, PAH! He dropped his unfinished layout at his editor's lap, leaving the room whistling some old song called Here You Are, by Billy Ocean ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4yvkehL8X0 )

* Psst! .... I'm delusional, you know.

Double-page supporter
@cappy welcome back!??

Well DJun and everyone else seems to have been needing a break so yay breaks for everyone!

Group Leader
ahhhhh poor YuYang :(((((

LEAVE YUYANG ALONE!!!
latest

thanks for the swiftness of this chapter <3

Contributor
Huzzah tragic backstory time

And dayum Yangyang, you got a huge bed. That's a yaoi bed right there

8336c892f969ccd173e06f6f1c6b6126.png

Group Leader
@Ceiye HAHAHAHA Omg..... Yeah, just from that yaoi bed we can learn that yaoi is a fantasy-like genre for manga. Shit, that bed is the size of my living room!

@gwkimmy Wow, that one come from a long time ago~

@Odessakun Thank you! I'm home, too~ ?

@Lorraine @tin But you guys saw what the author himself said, right? The next one will be a huge, long and thick one. Not with those exact words, tho

Huge, Long and Thicc one....I guess the translation process will be like "Easier said than done" for Cappy ;-; xDD
Let's support DJun for this Manga and Cappy for the beautiful translation \(>v<)/
@cappy

Yah... I know... but I don't want a long and depressing flash backs on how YangYangs family couldn't accept him, I want cute moments with him and LiHuan. ;____;

wha..? I didn't even have time to blink and it's ended already?

Anywaaaaay... heyyaa cappy! Welcome back, sweetheart! We miss you a lot ?

Group Leader
@AkiBaka Hahahah You have no idea... This DJun author likes a lot to use internet references, from the most obscure to the most famous ones.... None of that we learn from textbooks, you know. So I hop from site to site until I get something that could be called a translation. Geez, I do want to have an official translation of "Here U Are" in my hands, someday -- just to compare it with mine.

@Lorraine Yeah. But rejection is a part of life, I guess. Gotta deal with it. Maybe YuYang was caught off guard and that was terrible for him, but everything is an experience, and those kinds of things make people stronger. But the parallels between LiHuan's and YuYang's flashbacks are undeniable. Both were rejected in a way or another. Both learned to deal with it in different ways.

@ponyopanda Yaaaaayyy~~ Thanks, ponyopanda!! I missed you too!!

Me, a while ago: YuYang's backstory is going to break my heart big time.

Me rn: freaking called it.

Ya' know, irl most ppl doesn't have fucking massive beds, is this a bl thing?.

Yuyang has previously said he was in two relationships, I wonder how those went or why they ended? I actually like getting insight into the character's past. It's nice and we can finally understand how they became as they are now.
Little Yangyang is so precious. T_T T_T
The Beijing scenery is so amazingly drawn and coloured and, Yuyang looks so good in the last panel!?? It's understandable why this chapter is short, that must have taken time!! Think Djun needs a break.
Welcome back Cappy!!??
Also the massive bed thing, I feel like it's just a normal king size bed but Yangyang was shorter and smaller in the past. It's not insanely huge like the spoiler below. LMAO That picture is too hilarious. ??

Users who are viewing this thread