Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
Siiigghhh. People who so stubbornly want their way lol.

Nonya business aunt ??

Ugh my insides are churning. I have relatives like that too. Poor YangYang ;_;

My rage is boiling. YuYang doesn't deserved to be treated like that. They even had the audacity to treat his preference as a sickness. WTF is wrong with them. *breathes slowly* Here's to hoping the next chapter will be less painful than this one. On another note, thank you for your hard work in translating this! ♥

It's not fun without HuanHuan!?
When will I gonna see Yangyang and HuanHuan again!

Double-page supporter
Yeah I think the parents should have another kid even though there's more vulnerability to diseases as the procreators age.
Or he can get with a closet lesbian
damn the auntie was throwing shade, she should be kicked out as she doesnt respect his sexuality even though she married into the family. How can you have prestige and let an outsider throw shade at one of the family members?
Also there's studies that have been conducted that shows gays being more pedos than straight people. and most of them suffer from sexual abuse. They're not as normal but theyre not as abnormal to the point of being shunned. Pride Parades are degenerate, little kids twerking and guys showing their asses, this aint it, chief.

Double-page supporter
@harukamaru
They even had the audacity to treat his preference as a sickness. WTF is wrong with them.
The scientific studies agree with them to an extent, though. They can't procreate, they have higher chances of getting AIDS (there's a reason it was called grids even though the FBI/CIA/HS did an experiment of injecting black men with HIV before the grids epidemic), The unfaithful rates are skyrocket high, majority of them are pedophiles, with most of them having suffer from sexual abuse before coming out its safe to say there's a correlation between sexuality and sexual abuse.

The science is there just like
racial differences, each race has a different skull shape,. There's a reason why its a stereotype for blacks not wanting to swim, it has to do with their bones and how weak they are.

Can we just not have homophobic people comment on this chapter, please? I can't be asked refuting points as that will defo create a pointless argument.
I feel so bad for Yuyang, for his own family to treat him as if he's ill, how disgusting. Atleast the doctor wasn't an idiot like the parents. And how can the dad just call it an unpleasant thing? That means they still can't accept Yuyang. The cousin at the end just screams trouble as well. Urgh... I don't like any of his relatives, especially the two faced hypocrite aunts and uncles.
Thanks for translating, Cappy.

this is my first time commenting here, bc i really though i have to do it... this is going to happen to me if i come out by my own... my parents saw some things that made them think im bi, but i denied it for fear... i think one day they´ll realize the truth, and they´ll make me go to a psychologist, a doctor or a hospital, idk, but im sure they´ll hate me as well.
(sorry for my bad english lol)

Whew, that was a hard chapter to get through. I feel you YuYang, family reunions are the absolute worst :((( YuYang deserves all the hugsss ♥️♥️♥️

Thanks Cappy for translating!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I'm fucking crying omg okay.

Like, I despise???? Family reunions???? With my whole heart???? It's so freaking annoying when they start with all the "Why don't you have a couple yet?", "Why are you dressed like that? Is to girly/manly", "One day you'll find the right man/woman", seriously.
I'm not him and I'm already Donetm with this reunion.

Anyways I would like to thank not only DJun but also Cappy and our lord and savior Satan Jesus for this very long very beautiful chapter. Praise the sun.

I know a lot of you may or may not be facing what YangYang is facing, but I just wana say that I support you guys with all of my heart, even if we've never known each other!

Pls leave our baby YangYang alone. Who cares whom are we loving or whatever? We r humans and we only live once so we have to live the best outta us. Nobody has the RIGHTS to just fucking judge ppl like "Eww, they're gay" "Eww, Lesbos". If we r just happy living our life with that person and if that person feels the same no matter if it is a guy, girl or guy-guy, girl-girl or guy-girl then just LIVE that life, that's it. So please stop treating YuYang like that. It's literally annoying the hell outta me :mad: :v

Group Leader
@TamarindoAmargo @3kit1
Soon I'll be facing the Christmas and New Years parties, so a lot of family reunions are waiting for us~~
Hahahhaha Praise the sun \o/

@marychann @GrafinvonKrolock I guess your strategy will work for now. Just say that you prefer to focus on your studies and you'll be safe for a few years. Later on, if you think they changed their minds, you can tell them the truth. If they can't face the reality, then don't give them the red pill.

@Zero_0_0 @Kakao Ignore it. Or flag it. I don't know what can be done about this kinds of things here, actually :/

@Lucy Yeah, I miss him too~~ next chapter, maybe?

@harukamaru ??

@sunkissed I feel your pain... *pat pat*

@Odessakun "Stubborn" is the key-word.....

Oh excuse me for being straight forward too but people like you make my food taste bad. ... Is what I would have said in his shoes when he stood up.
Well. I could get angry at his family now but... WHATEVER. We need LiHuan in this! We need LiHuan to give him a big hug to cheer him up. Right now. Okay. Bye.

I find it so interesting how YuYang manages all of it. At first, in college, he seems to thrive, being so open and confident about himself and his sexuality, expressing such a strong and positive level of emotional awareness, despite homophobia and bullying. Maybe he and LiHuan both have this in common, some sort of self assurance that keeps them from suffering against criticism and prejudice. But they also can be so lonely and vulnerable sometimes, seeing LiHuan with his difficulty approaching others, and YuYang coping with issues for having been outspoken about his sexuality.
All I wanna do is hug my baby YuYang. I support you. <3

Group Leader
WOW there are some wild misconceptions here. No, homosexuality is not an illness. It was taken out of the DSM for a reason. Pedophiles are not mostly gay people, that's some bullshit that was spread years ago to blame gay people for the shit that priests and men in power did, trying to cover their asses. Gay people are no more promiscuous than straight people, and who the fuck cares about promiscuity anyways as long as you stay clean? Gay people are connected with the AIDS epidemic because they were more likely to be discriminated against in treatment BECAUSE of their sexuality therefore their mortality rates were higher. There was no education about the disease back in the day and the government purposely did nothing about it because of the homosexuality stigma. Straight people died too. Children died. Because of better education, now HIV infection rates between sexualities are about the same, and there's even a "plan B" treatment in case you might have been exposed to someone who is HIV infected. People are more protected than ever.

why is it so hard to understand that LGBT people are literally the same as everyone else, they just love different people than the rest of us do. People just listen to the fucked up things their family tells them about gay people and spread it around like it's fact without doing any research, or without knowing actual gay people in the first place.

my heart hurts so much for YuYang, nobody in his family bothers to even try to understand him. Only his dog accepted him as he is, which all animals will, and I imagine the dog is no longer around. It's family bullshit like that that makes young LGBT teens feel unsupported and unloved by their family and seek out other places to feel safe, even dangerous places. I'm glad YuYang found a safe place to exist in college and that he feels accepted there despite the occasional asshole every now and then. I don't blame him for not wanting to go home, and honestly, he should have refused.

To all those who feel it's unsafe to come out and are forced to remain closeted: I feel so hard for you. It really sucks that your family seems to prioritize some misplaced sense of pride or responsibility instead of your own happiness. I hope that you'll be able to live your truth someday and be loud and proud. I'm rooting for you.

This chapter was really heart breaking. I cant imagine what he’s going through to always be told he’s sick and that he needs to find a girl. It’s not an illness, you can’t “cure” it. it’s who he is and it’s sad that they don’t realize that

Users who are viewing this thread