Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
of course, someone with a username like "ganggangnigga" would be an ignorant bigot
I thought there wouldn't be any of those "types" here in a yaoi manhua, but what do you know
As for this chapter, no use changing their minds. If they could, they would have long ago. I came out to my asian parents as trans years ago and they accepted me wholeheartedly.
It's just a matter of being open to new things, even if you don't fully understand it yet.
Anyone who associate lbgt+ with diseases or crimes is simply a fear-mongering, mouth-breathing asshole.

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
@ganggangnigga
Your post is an egregious violation of Rule 5.1, Be Civil. It's a mixture of propaganda, quack science, and blatant bigotry. That is absolutely not tolerated here. What's worse, you spouted off all of this "information" without even bothering to support your claims, leading me to believe that you are either simply parroting what you've heard elsewhere or are simply trying to bait people into an argument. Either way, it doesn't speak well of you.

Normally this would be grounds for a fairly harsh temp comment ban. Considering the age of the comment and the fact that it's technically your first violation, I will reduce it to one day.

Please use this time to consider how to post more constructively in the future.

Thanks,

Zeph

I felt like crying whilst reading this... honestly it's amazing how much more confident and happy YuYang is right now despite all the suffering he went through, and continues to go through.

this is seriously wayy to realistic. i dont get it... what is it about gays that people dont find normal. its not fundamental for men to only be attracted to women and vica versa. many people with orthodox perceptions fail to see this aspect. this story is indeed very realistic and touching. absolute masterpiece

“WhY dOn’T yOu cOmE HoMe?!”
THIS. THIS DINNER IS WHY YANGYANG DOESN’T COME HOME, MOTHER.
Ugh. I feel so bad for him.

Users who are viewing this thread