Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 51.2

Is it bro friends?? or yaoi? i don't understand the end of this chapter
2/ is the writer a woman?
3/ what is the my cousin in morocco of youling? is it a webtoon?
4/ is it from china? or taiwan?

Group Leader
@Kakao
1. Please read this Tweet first, from the author: https://twitter.com/DDjuner/status/1035706647493013510
It's BL, boy's love.
2. The author presents himself as a man in his Weibo account, so I'll treat as a male. But I already heard people saying it's a girl and for *reasons* she presents herself as a male author.
3. Yeah, it's a funny and cute webtoon ! here: https://www.dongmanmanhua.cn/comedy/wodebiaogezaimoluoge/list?title_no=1273 Still not translated, tho.
4. China!

It's okey if it's BL. But we really are anticipating a "kiss" on the next episodes. Or is that also prohibited?
Or is it banned already? Whyyyy????
I hope you continue the story though.

@Cappy thank you !!!!
It is very sad! it' one of the best webtoon i read...i read another of chinese webtoon in here and didn't see they ban them so i don't understand why they want to baned it
i also tought it's a woman.

Group Leader
@Kakao Eh? Another chinese webtoon that was banned... Are you talking about Circle, by any chance? It was not banned, the author Weibo account was only thing that was suspended in the recent Chinese censorship fiasco. But things got back to normal in a few days/weeks. The account got back to normal, but the author decided to discontinue the story and start another one. I recently read a few chapter of this new manhua (sorry, I don't remember the title) and it's just another common boy&girl story.

Group Leader
@vaysh well, technically, it's on hiatus. But since a new series has took its place in the queue, maybe this hiatus will last for a long time ?

@Cappy
No, i write the opposite- i don't see webtoon was banned before, because i see in this webtoon and another webtoon a kiss scene, i don't know what the name was...
I know that tv drama and web series banned all the time and there's no more chineses bl...but i thought that webtoon is different

Hahaha I got surprised when I saw my name in the comic. Btw my name is Jasmine lol. I adore this comic, I've honestly been reading this for about 5hrs a d I freaking love it. I love how YuYang isn't a weak guy and how kind he is but also how badass he is. LiHuan is the cutest cinnamon roll ever and he is too good for this world tbh. I hope YuYang sees how much he really cares and is happy. This last episode really broke my heart, I hate when families and parents don't show unconditional love for their children(other family members) when they find out they are part LGBTQ... his father's shock and his mothers guilt was good, I happy they felt hurt because they are pushing their son away and he stayed away for good reasons. I hoped they'd have taken for him at dinner, but YuYang was right for what he said. I wish my sweet boys love and happiness and since they are giving you DJun such a hard time. I'll leave you with this wish of luck from one writer to another. I understand and best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread