Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 51

Group Leader
Thanks for all the messages!
With this chapter 'Here U Are' reached the 2nd place in popularity in the Chinese national manhua list! That's a huge feat, but 19 Days is still in the lead :D
It's one of those PAINFUL chapters, and people have been pointing out how realistically is was portrayed. I love all your messages, from the bottom of my heart.

( Damn, I really hope I can have a printed copy of this manhua on my hands, someday. )

@Cappy
Did you see? Recently, the kiss scenes were removed from the original, I feel like Djun won't be able to draw anymore of those because of all the bullshit censoring. I just hope Djun finds a way around it instead of never making them kiss again. I really wish to see physical progress between Yangyang and Lihuan. T_T Why damn it why!!! Was it because they are both male or just kissing in general is censored in comics? I mean Guang Xiang had kiss scenes among other stuff? But it was posted in a different website/app, isn't it?
Argh!! This sucks!! T_T
Even though I can't understand Chinese, physical copy would be amazing to have and it'll support the author.
Also, thanks for all your hard work!!

Group Leader
@Zero_0_0
Yeah, I saw it!! It was weird as hell -- a few minutes after the chapter with the kissing scene was published, it was replaced for another version, with the kiss censored!
It was my first time watching this kind of thing happening before my eyes~
I was lucky that I could capture the images before the it was replaced ?
At the end of it, DJun had to post the uncensored kiss in another platform, a website called Lofter where I used to read a lot of Korean manhwas in Chinese version -- usually things get there waaaay before Lezhin's official english versions are released. Please don't judge me, manga-based anxiety is a bitch. Now I'm waiting for the official english translations like everyone else
Now DJun is publishing in his Weibo account too, so maybe we won't have that much drama in the publishing proccess next time, or maybe we can see a few extras that can't be published in the original place.
But that's just a "maybe".
Oh, right! Guang Xiang was published in another platform called Kuaikan Manhua, which I find incredibly better and more dynamic than Dongman. They have more titles, mobile app and servers behave better. When someone asked Djun why did he switched publishing platforms, if it was for Dongman being a better one, DJun just said it was just for the change. If you ask me, I found this answer a bit odd.

Guang Xiang: http://www.kuaikanmanhua.com/web/topic/475/

@Cappy
This is Djuns primary job and source of income, isn't it? Maybe Dongman pays better. I just hope Djun doesn't stop drawing such stuff to give into censorship bullshit and I'm glad they have Lofter that they can post the full chapter on instead of giving it up completely. And no worries, no judging, lmao. The art and scene is too beautiful to let go of and I'm so glad we have you Cappy, such a proficient translator that you manage to get there before censorship! Yay!! ?

Group Leader
###NO NEW CHAPTER TODAY###

DJun left a notice at Dongman Manhua saying no new chapters will be published this week (09/19).
A short black and white comic was posted instead, translations will be uploaded tomorrow.

Another thing:
I just started a new thing that will get me busy till late on tuesdays nights. Meaning... I'll deliver my translated stuff a bit later than usual. I still can't say *how* later, but I hope it's just a few hours :)

Thanks for understanding~

I'm so proud of YuYang. It's not easy to stand up to your parents and call them out on their mistreatment. I'm still crying though 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

seriously shame on the family for such mistreatment on yangyang & i love his friends even more now for being so understanding & supportive of him

Oh that hurt like a motherfucker.

I'm out to my siblings and my mom (dad died before I could say anything) but not to the rest of the family. This sort of scenario is what scares me the most. I don't know if I should be grateful to my mom for keeping it a secret OR resent her for possibly being ashamed of me. It's a complicated feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread