Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

EEEE!!! Way to leave it on a cliff-hanger!! I can't wait to see what happens next! ?

I really can't wait them meet each other again. Even if it's slowww,I surprisingly love it. Thanks for the hard work Mr. Author and also Cappy and all people helping them.
"We love Yangyang and Huanhuan"
Hope we will see a kiss soon.....again.... I mean. It's always worth the wait?

Group Leader
Aaaaa babies, you can't leave me hanging like this /rolls all over the chapter

Aaahh D-jun... you make my heart pounding so hard. That right... tell him how you feel baby...

@cappy Thankyou... It's always worth the wait.?
?

It's 2 AM when I'm reading this and all I want to do is shout out how happy I am right now!!!!
Go get your man, you mystical giant bunny boy!!!

Eeehhh .... thts was not enough for a long week wait .....
YY is all pale after hearing about the kiss ... dammit it wasn't a dream ...u Idiot! It was real .....
I'm happy LH didnt wait yo long to say it . Good job ...

Ahh!! This is amazing!! We finally get a confession!! Although I don't think it'll go well since Yangyang isn't in love with Lihuan but maybe now he'll start to see him in a different light and there will be some progress!! ??
Thanks for the fast translations, Cappy!!?

Oh my god! What an amazing chapter! All support and kudos to u D-Jun, and thank u Cappy for the translation! Can't wait to see how this goes! :))

Group Leader
omg eeeeeee!!!!!!
fangirl.gif

YES LI HUAN. come get your man.

CHINA IF YOU DONT LET THEM KISS I WILL BITCH SLAP YOU FROM ACROSS THE OCEAN

Confessing on the phone—
Pros: not having sex 10 seconds later like Japanese yaoi
Cons: not having sex 10 seconds later like Japanese yaoi

This is so beautiful. YangYang's facial expression in this chapter are just adorable! Djun is so good at showing character's emotions and making my heart stop.
Thank you very much, @Cappy. You are the best! ♡♡♡
Have a happy week!

that chapter it's it's ugh it's really the best chapter ever?!!!!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

O h My God!!!!
My boy is confessing!!! The KISS!!! HE BROUGHT OUT THE KISS!!!! OMG!!!!!!!
OFC HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND YOU, YU YANG! BUT HE LIKES YOU!! AND BECAUSE OF THAT HE WILL TRY TO UNDERSTAND!!!

OHMYGOD I AM HAVING MY MOMENT HERE AND I AM SO GLAD BECAUSE YUYANG IS TRUSTING MY BOY ENOUGH TO TELL HIM ABOUT HIS PROBLEM, AND MY BOY IS TELLING YU YANG WHAT HE FEELS????

Users who are viewing this thread