Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 53

*squeals**screams**fanspasms*omgomgomgomgomgomgomg YAS yes yes yas YES *slaps desk* yessssssssssssssssss *sobs*

@Cappy, too much credit, woman!! I barely do anything, your English is top-notch already. All you, Caps!! ? ?The amazing and fast translations solely brought to you by Cappy!!

I really think it was a good choice how the kiss scene reference was brought out to the narrative, considering it was removed from the official publication website under unclear reasons. we all do remember that moment ? but LiHuan saying it, was just so adorable... the way he was trying to process the whole thing, so terrified, thinking of words to comfort, that moment made him express how much he liked our baby YuYang, was all so rewarding. he did it! cant wait to see what comes next. hoping they hug each other lovingly tight ✨thank you @cappy ?

*Incoherent screaming ensues* ahem. Thank you for your hard work in translating this chapter, Cappy! ♥

This is literaly in my top 3 BL manga/manhua !!!!!!! What a masterpiece, how can this series be so good!!!! Thank you so much for your hard work D.Jun !!!!! Much love ! Keep up your the good spirit, we're loving thisssssssss! ???

Users who are viewing this thread