Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 56

Group Leader
@Corgiattackkk 'cause it would burn our eyes with luv, of course ? hahaha just kidding~ (I'd love to see that, too!)

@Odessakun at your service, ma'am! come back next week for moarrr~~

@flooshu8080 Fufufu~ Fujoshis everywhere! \o/

@vaysh Real life troubles of that subject... Yeah, I like that too! Try these ones, Vaysh:
https://mangadex.org/title/13601/smells-like-green-spirit
https://mangadex.org/title/29356/anemone-no-shishuu

I dont agree that the fact LiHuan has never been in love with someone may be the reason for not having thought about his own sexuality. Its because he claiming not to be gay suggests this. He could just said its the first time he likes someone this way, something like that, dont deny it... I dont know... I love him, so Im hoping he realizes the signficance of what he said, not only for himself but out of respect for YuYang. Im expecting some kind of personal development and a proud to be outcome.

I was frustrated with this chapter, honestly. I imagine we all were at least surprised with LiHuan statements. Still, YuYang seems to always portray the understanding, mature kind of person, even when he's vulnerable and lonely, he must try to keep steady, in what i assume to be a self imposed role, so othes can't expect otherwise. thats why he must have confronted LiHuan for not told him about being gay, instead of just being open to that confession and to have someone having feelings toward him. I dont think LiHuan understands this and i find it deeply frustrating. But thats just my problem with high expectations. From where the conversation was left, I dont think we can understand it all. Maybe they both are solely scared.

I've been reading your comments here. This is the first manhua I'm following, It was the one who had the most compelling narrative. In previous chapters, the author has shown its feelings about bl's cliches, so maybe this is a hint to that, as some of you told, and an opportunity to go deeper with the characters issues and overall narrative.

Group Leader
lmao why are they trying to distract us with another ship xD I need the alone time with YuYang and LiHuan!

I imagine that LiHuan has never thought about his sexuality too deeply. If YuYang is the first guy that he's ever been attracted to, then of course he'd have some questions like "why didn't I like guys before?" or "I've never thought about a guy in that way, hmm..." which would cause him doubt. Also, YuYang's experience as a gay teen is completely different than that of LiHuan's life, so he imagines that his experience cannot compare to that of YuYang's, therefore he could not be gay (??? mental gymnastics LOL).

I also hate the "only gay for you" trope lol. But it's such a common BL trope, honestly it doesn't bother me that much since BL is supposed to be idealized homosexual relationships in the first place. Not that I don't appreciate more realism in BL, but I'll give this series a pass since I love it so much.

I'm one of those things at the end surrounding the author LOL. give us the goods already! stop delaying xD

@Cappy Awesome recommendations, thank you! I read Green Spirit a while back and started Anemone a month ago. I adore both of them! I'm always up for recs if you can think of any more x

Dex-chan lover
Honestly he could just be demi or pan. He's not experienced with love and sexuality after all.

Users who are viewing this thread