Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 57

Yay! HuanHuan gets some much-needed allies! I feel like he might be capable of some seriously romantic moments hehe.

ah... as expected, Yuyang will be like that. but with our new matchmaker xiaxia the story will be even more funny and interesting... I love that girl... ??

Great update as always, @Cappy Can’t wait for the next one ?

what the hell..... he is still deeply in denial. how come he doesnt realize that saying he is not gay to YuYang is completely confusing? i call it bullshit. take responsibility for yourself, LiHuan. we are rooting for you dummy.

LH u r on the right track good decision on getting under XX wings she will sail ur boat to the right shore ....
Senior plz give some good advice to YY so he can think straight on the curve path ... hehehe u knw what I mean
Thanx dear @cappy even though I struggled to read the manga as (had an eye ckup - dilated pupils ) I still managed to do it .... crazy me !!!!

THANK YOU FOR BLESSING US WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! I love this manga and I love the art style! <3

Poor my baby Yuyang???
He doesn't want anyone else to suffer like him.
But, baby, you deserve to be happy??

And my baby LiHuan accepts her offering OMG this is going to be hilarious!!! He is gonna take this seriously,??????

Last, thannk Cappy for translating this, all the loves for you ????

Group Leader
Guys, we'll have no updates for 'Here U Are' this Wednesday! (11/06/18)
On DJun's Twitter, a cute picture of YuYang and LiHuan,
https://mobile.twitter.com/DDjuner

Users who are viewing this thread