Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 58

Damn, I love this!! ? Lihuan isn't in denial that he's gay. Also he doesn't know what an Uke is, the future love scenes will be hilariously awkward. I can't wait!! The mineral water of love is so cute. I can't deal with this. Awah!! Lihuan's so damn adorable!! Can't believe he actually followed Xiaxia's sign advice. Omdais, the contrast between his expression and the sign, I can't deal. Damn it, I love this chapter too much!!
Thank you so much for translating, Cappy! ?

oh my glob! LiHuan with that face holding the sign... so adorable so silly. Im very happy with this chapter, its so cute. he is finnally coming to terms with his lack of awareness of things, so its a very important and such bold act to say at least. this whole stressful situation even led him to get closer with others besides YuYang, XiaXia was so excited, Im hoping they become really good friends.

@Zero_0_0 I dont think he is now in denial either, but acknowledging his own feelings, its a process, this requires him to open up and dive into the unknown, rediscover himself, without reservations... so this is looooove. I'm very curious to see how this will affect his relationship with his father. I wouldnt mind if he introduced YuYang as a boyfriend, right?? ?? I totally believe in love right now.

Gaaaah, Lihuan's so adorable! How does he have the right to be so adorable!? The gap between his expressions and his feelings is so wide. I have to admit YuYang is cute when he's flustered.

This is truly one, if not the best, BL series out there. ❤️

@leonardof, I imagine Lihuan's father will be wayyy more accepting than Yuyang's whole family put together. I sure hope Yuyang has interactions with Lihuan's dad in the future, you know, as his son's husband. Hahaha ?

yuyang deserves this adorable and pure treatment and I'm mad he hasn't gotten it until now

Contributor
"'To chase you' my ass!" Yes, that is exactly what he's doing. Glad you understand.

Fair enough, he isn't gay. Bi might be a more accurate descriptor

The amount of secondhand embarrassment I had while reading through this chapter though... ?

Thanks for the update, Cappy! ♥

@Zero_0_0 yeah, I also imagine that. I wonder if LiHuan will be assured to tell his father anyway. I guess it all will be just fine. ?

Group Leader
Hi, everyone!

@ harukamaru @alela @ApplePop @Atticus
Thank you so much for your kind words!

@Zero_0_0 ...... hey.... I owe you. A lot. :*

Dear little capybaras, I'm asking everyone: please follow our dear author in his Twitter: https://twitter.com/DDjuner
It's in english, and I love how the author tries to please non-Chinese speakers being so damn cute!
If you can leave a message of appreciation, I'd be AWESOME!

Users who are viewing this thread