Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 59

Ahh!! This chapter is so cute!! Omdais, the way Yuyang jumped on Lihuan and he held him up. Wahh!! So adorable!! ?? And the last part, let's not forget that Huanwen, Xiaxia, Xiaoyi and Yuyang's three roommates are watching in the audience. Hahaha I wonder if they are seeing this too. Lihuan, so bold, to hug him in front of everyone. ??

OH MY GOSH. Thank you, D-Jun, dear artist! LiHuan holding YuYang like that! Literal and metaphorical fireworks!

Thank you for your hard work, @Cappy!

AHHH THIS CHAPTER!!! i cant wait for the next!! thank you djun, cappy, and zero_0_0!

@Cappy yyyyy *muah* thanx alot
Got me extremely excited, reading todays update .... DJ has taken a break last week to make it up for us .... thanks to the original writer ur awesome
I think its time LH sud do something to melt YY from top to bottom .... hehehe (my wild imagination running untamed) lolz

fireworks in his eyes ? oh YuYang don't let happiness slip away, you deserve this.
can you also tell they're almost dating??? this is now my religion, LiHuan&YuYang together, I pray every week.

This chapter is so sweet! The two of them holding hands, hugging, the fireworks in Yuyang's eyes...
Li Huan is sincere and direct, I love his personality.
♡♡♡
Thank you @Cappy and @Zero_0_0 for sharing your hard work with us!

NOW KITH!!! [crying cat image]

I swear this is one of the cutest BL I've read. I'm such a sucker for gentle introverted seme + outspoken uke kinda pairings (assuming that's who they are respectively, but I guess it was hinted?)
I'm all "just get married already jfc" but I appreciate the slow burn.

Thank you for the super fast translation!

Users who are viewing this thread