Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 60

From Lihuan's perspective, Huanwen must be so creepy. ?? Some random guy who smiles at him whenever he's with Yuyang. Wonder if he will assist as well? Hahaha
I wish Huanwen becomes closer to Lihuan as a friend and then it makes Yuyang jealous. Urghh...
Really hope Yuyang starts developing some feelings for Lihuan soon.

Ahh, poor LiHuan. He can't catch a break yet.

(I can't get enough of their height difference. Love.)

@Zero_0_0 You’re so right about HuanWen lmao, even to me that smile looked kinda creepy haha. No wonder LiHuan looked confused. And I’m sure YuYang is already starting to develop feelings even if he isn’t aware of them yet, I mean that “badump” and that blush last chapter said a lot ?

?Omg ! bunch of roses will melt any hard stone heart, YY why so stiff .... ?
LH ur doing it right .... good work ....??
Senior keeps staring but not giving any Input ... common work on YY ... he needs ur advice ??

ah my poor boy... and somehow Xiaxia always comes up with a rather strange and ridiculous idea ?? ... flowers won't work, at least for men.

Thanks for the translate @cappy ??

tin

She's a good love coach, although her advices might be a bit too cheesy. Hahaha. I feel like without her, Li Huan won't know what to do to win Yu Yang over.

LiHuan is starting to scare me by being this clingy. whats wrong with YuYang hanging out with Li Xiang? ✋ hold on sweetheart
@Lunali righttt YuYang needs to stop pushing him away, its not making any sense. that blushed face and heart racing, come on.
I wonder if after all this he will be the one to ask LiHuan to be his boyfriend. that would be nice, but most unlikely to happen.
@Zero_0_0 maybe its because HuanWen always had a feeling about their friendship, I'd even say he guessed a little of romance on the going, so LiHuan acts this unconfortable and suspicious around him, either way, he never trusted HuanWen, however he is also friends with YuYang. I hope they get along sometime.

I wish the girl wouln't meddle. >____< Li Huan was already doing great without her so called 'advice'.

Don't give up LiHuan!! \o/

Tough... I'm afraid he'll end up seriously annoying YuYang, if he keeps doing what he's doing. Time to stop listening to the shipper girl and go with your own instincts, Huan.

Go LiHuan Gooo!!!
Don't ever give up LiHuan Baby!!
You are doing it right!!! except maybe you can just follow your heart instead of that girl. But never mind, you are trying and I am proud of youuuuu❤❤❤❤

Group Leader
i'm dead, i'm officially dead from the cuteness, hope Yuyang doesn't turn this gesture down

GUUUUUUUURL stop giving LiHuan those lousy advices, they really aren't helping. It only makes LiHuan appear pushy, and for an independant person like YuYang, this is only making thing uncomfortable to him.
I would be so disappointed if YuYang accepts LiHuan's affection just like that.

Users who are viewing this thread