Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 61

I knew YuYang would get annoyed, but awww deep down he likes it!

Lost puppy LiHuan is too cute to bear!!
I wonder how is he going to finally convince Yangyang.

Cruel to be kind... tearing up out of sheer frustration with YuYang.

@driftingabove YuYang needs to convince himself - the baggage is all his at this point.

Anyone know where that baggage is coming from? Feels like there’s a history there... like a straight-wants-to-play-at-bi-or-gay person out there who left him hurting out of ignorance.

Maybe now Lihuan will stop taking Xiaxia's unreliable advice since the reactions are different in reality. But considering he's reading a BL manhua, maybe soon he will find out what uke means. Hahaha That would be so hilarious! ??
Still hoping to see some sort of feelings from Yuyang other than blushes even though I love them as well~~ T_T Feelings of jealousy hopefully!! ?

Hahahah ??
It was so cute though~ It warmed my heart
I hope they will get together soon > ~ <

@purefaerie it seems that YuYang’s baggage comes from his problems with his family. He feels sad that they don’t accept his orientation, so he doesn’t want a guy that has never identified as gay until now to possibly go through the same stigma. I think he’s probably a little bit in denial.

??? the last panel though that ugly panda can pass as that infamous lenny face lol thank you so much for the hardwork

Group Leader
me @ YuYang:
d7c.gif

YuYang ugh! I can't even.
however, LiHuan's reaction reading that manhua is cute and also intriguing, says to me that the author is acknowledging or trying to step further out of the regular zone from overall narrative and cliches seen on most BL manhuas, maybe this is something we can expect? all I can say is that I love how captivating this manhua has been.
I want a slow burning tender and proper first kiss for them. it's about time oh I'm crying. oh my babies go on and just accept happiness will you

This Kid is so cute, I can't handle him!!!! practically a puppy!!!
And YuYang, I understand why you deny it so much. I know your problem, and I am going to understand you for that.
Take your time, Baby. But don't take too long okay? Because you deserve happiness and LiHuan doesn't have to suffer so much by it.
Anywayyy!!! That BL manhua!!! Baby, reality is not as sweet as those stories!! Just follow your heart and you'll be fine okay?

God!!! I am really in love with this storyㅠㅠㅠ
Thanks @cappy for translating this

I literally can't even anymore — how many times must I squeal myself hoarse with this slow burn? Oml I am crying, dying, and sobbing.

HEEEEEY don't use BL manga as reference honey. Oh goooood this is SO not gonna be helpful.

OMG! 😂 Lithuan is to adorbs! 🥰 Xia Wangwang is such a diehard fujoshi! 😏 Now that gave him her treasure, I’m totally expecting more surprise kisses 😘!

Users who are viewing this thread