Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 62

How does Lihuan always know where to find Yuyang?! ?? That tracking device is really paying off. ?? Since now Lihuan knows that reality is not the same as manhua, maybe he's there to apologise?
Uncle Pan says some brilliant stuff, so poetic. ?? If Huanwen turns out to be gay, I ship him with Uncle Pan. I feel like they would suit.
Thanks for the amazing translation as always, @Cappy! ?
I'm wondering, has anyone ever read a BL manga where someone gives someone else flowers? I can't seem to recall any.

Contributor
Oh shit it's on Naver Webtoon too now? Nice. Good job Author!

To @Zero_0_0 Flowers are common theme in bl manga too. Especialy after graduate for example in "Almost love" chapter 13 in tappy toon or for birthday "Lovers boy" side story Days of love (6) on lezhin ?.

Thank You @Cappy for translation!

@kocwiaczek, after graduation is just a nice gesture for anyone tbh. Birthday is also a special occasion but it's normal when characters are dating.
What about to win someone over before the characters are dating?
Surely Lihuan didn't read someone giving flowers for special occasion and thought that's normal for everyday. ?? Ah, it's possible that he just looked at reaction with no context.

Xia Wangwang is becoming more and more crazy! It's really not good using manhwa as reference dude... And one thing more,she is dragging Huan Huan into it!
I wish Lihuan have some friends also who can advice him what to do huhuhuhu.... I fell he is getting nowhere.... Hope he figures out soon and learn how to properly approach Yang Yang.
As for our Yangyang,well it's understandable that he has fears.

@Cappy, yeah someone pointed it out on insta and damn they look so bloody good in that picture.?
Also, I just found out that this is Naver's first BL manhwa. Congratulations to Djun for making history! Wow, that's so amazing!! ?? Wonder why they decided to go with a Chinese manhua as their first considering the abundance of BL originally made in Korea?

I just hope she doesn’t meddle too much and let LiHuan do what he feels is right... oh well

Group Leader
wait, updates on wednesday and sunday? does that mean this series will update twice or is that just the app????

wangwang needs to back off @____@ I realize her meddling is to drive the side plot of her x poor xiaoyi, but it's f-ing up the main plot LOL. Just let LiHuan keep doing his thing, we don't need shoujo misunderstandings up in here (like the flowers, I feel like that's a shoujo thing and not really a bl thing.) Also she's giving fujioshi a bad rap, I definitely don't like meddling in my gay friends' love lives, I just like reading stories about dudes in love xD

I'll give LiHuan a break....it's probably that YuYang is so predictable LOL. Don't stalk him too hard darling~

Group Leader
@gwkimmy That's just for the KOREAN official translations in Naver Webtoon!
It's probably just until the korean version reach the regular (Chinese) update schedule.

somebody tell these children that manhua isn't your first source on How To Romance before they hurt themselves

also i'm starting to wonder why is lihuan appearing out of nowhere all the time, like, before it was oddly cute, but now's borderline creepy, i'm expecting some explaining here young man

on a side note, uncle pan looks like azumane asahi from Haikyuu and now i can't unsee what's already seen. the personalities are polar opposites tho.

Users who are viewing this thread