Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 64

Contributor
Plot twist: That's a long-time couple that's been through the same thing our MCs are going through and are gonna impart wisdom upon them, pushing the plot along.

But probably not.

Author keeps promising a kiss scene due to delays, the kiss is on the cheeck. What a bamboozle.

ugh this author........ cockblocking one's own characters -_-
pacing of this is driving me crazy

I hope LiHuan will say them:yes, we are together, and then he will grab YuYang hand and both will run away ? and after this YuYang finally will realise that LiHuan really like him because he found courage to say other people about his feelings. But it is only my imagination? however it would be nice because it's annoying that YuYang still doesn't belive in love between them. But most propably is scenario when YuYang will be pissed if LiHuan will said something like this... why they are not simply together like just in other mangas?? why they are complicate everything so much? Just be happy pretty bastards ?

As always thank you @Cappy for translation ?

I love how straight-forward LiHuan is! He's such a sweet potato. Too bad the moment was replaced with anxiety with them being seen. -_-;

Group Leader
I'm sure LiHuan is just thinking "good, now everyone already knows that YuYang has a boyfriend. in the campus. and one you shouldn't be messing with"

Double-page supporter
Lmao if that happened to me, drunk or not. Next second I’d jump that guy and break his phone. Hell no you didn’t just mess up my makeout session with you’re dumb curiosity lol. Who tf sees people making out and the first thing they do is turn on the flashlight?

Maaaaaaaannnn lol. Shit got me tilted???

tin

Thanks for the update! Even though the kiss was just on the cheeks, I'll take it. Haha. I love this couple.

*googles how to get away with murder* those two imbeciles, i'd like to wipe that smirk off of one of the guy's face.

Thank you for the hard work, @Cappy and @Zero_0_0! ♥

Can’t they just f*** off?!?!
THEY WERE HAVING THE SWEETEST SCENE AND HERE THEY COME A RUIN EVERYTHING

Group Leader
i feel like yuyang will play it off all like "nah this dude's drunk, fuck off weirdos" and drag lihuan home. hopefully then we get another lovey scene ;_;

WAHR, I was almost in screaming-fangirl-mode -_-
But a little smooch is better than nothing ?

I just hope Lihuan doesn't react in a way which makes Yuyang think he's not ready to be in a gay relationship.
The cheek kiss was super cute!! ?
Wonder what Yuyang means by he's already gone through that before. Does it mean he's gone through testing his own sexuality? Or does it mean he's already gone through people using him out of curiosity? He did say he was in 2 relationships before. Wonder how they went...

Im reading this over and over and over I cant get enough
@kocwiaczek @zero_0_0 I'm eager to this turn of events make an opportunity for them to overcome this drama about LiHuan's sexuallity, so YuYang can become less defensive towards him and be more confident about its own feelings. be strong, my babes
@cappy right??!! LiHuan is so protective that maybe he go after and scares those people out and make them apologize properly ?

Users who are viewing this thread