Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 65

Dex-chan lover
GIVE ME AN HOUR. I'LL REDRAW THAT KISS DURING MY OFFICE'S LUNCHBREAK!!!
REEEEEEEE!

Double-page supporter
@Archomp omg yes please do et LOL ???
@cappy thanks for the beautiful upload today ??

As soon as I saw this chapter uploaded I was like, OMG YES ITS THE CHAPTER. ??????

Dex-chan lover
@Odessakun
I don't know how "far in" he went, but just from tracing, it ain't that deep yet.
Kiss.jpg

Double-page supporter
@Archomp YEESSSSSSSSS??????????

Lmao my neighbors prolly hate me for squeeing so loud at night. I LOVE IT ITS AMAZING ???? Adds so much sexy. That amount of distance makes it all the more breathtaking ?????

tin

I hope Li Huan doesn't forget when he wakes up. I love this chapter. ?

I can see it's like a movie or series easely made and i wish it will be..wonderful illustrations and story, HQ

booiii he did it!!! the author wasn't just trolling about the kiss lmao
man I love LiHuan, but I'd really like it if he worked on waiting for consent next time, this is the second time already
although we can see YuYang is starting to fall ~ nnnghhh my heart ❤️

Group Leader
i feel like i was cheated lol.

BUT IM SO HAPPY AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

?
I was fangirl screeming in such a high pitch my dog reacted ?

Thank you so much for the translation ?

Group Leader
Hi, guys! Sorry, I've been a little absent these days, travelling and being busy with stuff
This whole chapter was made by Zero_0_0 -- this girl is kinda amazing, learning Photoshop on the go e making stuff happen like a pro.

About HUA:
Damn, LiHuan is on fire! He won't give up AT ALL!
And now that he had a taste of the bitter parts of a gay relationship, I guess that YuYang can't use that as an excuse anymore!

@Archomp, I like your version of the kiss even more than the original! :O

Double-page supporter
The silenced science backs up the attitude of those background characters though.
Look at Desmond Is Amazing for actual evidence backing it up too. You have a kid who was filmed dancing suggestively at a pride parade and dancing for money at an adult gay bar with grown men throwing money at him.
Most readers are actual Fujoshi though, so this won't affect them and relate at all.
@driftingabove
Fall in love first and then speak on "consent". he was in love so he took a risk and got a reward. Now Yuyang is aware of him as a romantic partner, hell he was even blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread