Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 75

HELL TO THE YEAH YOU GO FIND HIM. Also the way it's cut make me think there's something bad that's kinda happen. Hopefully not yo

Hope it doesn't end like the last manga djun made, Guang xiang. Really liked the new chapter

I'm so happy for this. YuYang is so respectful, profound, real and a loving person. I do cherish him. All this realization he had about his struggle came so naturally, such a honest understanding of oneself. I cried a little out of happiness for him, alone. Whatever happens between him and LiHuan, Im sure he is now a much more fulfilled and confident person. I hope they can share this together. I love this manhwa. Thank you @cappy, I was so anxious when I saw Djun post on twitter about this chapter, you were pretty fast to share the translation with us. I am quite happy now. Thank you.

At first I was feeling upset "Where is my smoooch??" D:<

But this conversation, I needed it too 🤗
Finally, he's not pushing Lihuan away 😘

Thanks for the upload @Cappy

oh right they were posing as pretend bfs at their double date from before, werent they. time to make that a reality :^)

yuyang unlocked: shoujo eyes! hes now capable of seeing his inner feelings and shed his tsundere skin \(^o^)/

Awwe!! I was so annoyed at first, I thought Yu Yang was going to ditch Li Huan again to go after his old crush, but it was so good seeing him come to terms with his feelings, and yes his shoujo eyes!! So cute haha. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Anyone else get the feeling that something "bad" is about to happen?

Also, anyone else see DD's Weibo that one of the couples is going to have a bad/unhappy ending? I know some don't like the side couples but this might make them a little more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread