Here U Are - Vol. 1 Ch. 80

Please, please let them communicate properly this time without interruptions. I want my boys to be happy.

There better be proper communication in the next chapter! ;w; Let there be no interruptions too! We've already reached 80 chapters, and there's still no proper confession. TT_TT Please let the boys be happy for once. TT_TT

Also, Yuan is so precious. uwu

Thank you for your hard work as always, @Cappy! ♥

I really want them to clear things up next chapter! It's probably not that easy though lol <3

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS @luckycalico LiHuan just needs to be like 'I love you Yu Yang'. YuYang will be like 'What? but I thought!..................' and then 'I love you too LiHuan T.T' alllllllll cleared up ^^ It's so simple, come on guys! Just confess and there will be no more pain 😍

Why do I feel like something tragic is going to happen, like one of them gets hit by a car and falls into a coma or something 😭

Well, I'm definitely down for more of JiYuan and HuanWen. Can't wait to see how things go from here!

am i the only one seeing the death flag in here

"yes come meet me and once we meet I will finally confess my feelings, because announcing such a thing has never ever backfired before. foolproof plan, yeah."

Users who are viewing this thread